OverstockCEO Blows top off Russia-gate

toddc

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6075936909001/

Overstock. Com ceo says he’s spoken with AG Barr about the Russia spying scandal and blows the whistle on some high up Obama people who were involved in the spying fiasco. He was on the Martha McCallum Show tonight and if half of what he said is true this whole thing is about to blow up big time. He has resigned from the company to go public with his story. You can watch it on Foxnews.com I think. 

Take it for what it’s worth!

9 minutes ago, toddc said:

Overstock. Com ceo says he’s spoken with AG Barr about the Russia spying scandal and blows the whistle on some high up Obama people who were involved in the spying fiasco. He was on the Martha McCallum Show tonight and if half of what he said is true this whole thing is about to blow up big time. He has resigned from the company to go public with his story. You can watch it on Foxnews.com I think. 

Well I’m glad to hear Barr is looping in the critical personnel like the overstock.com CEO.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Well I’m glad to hear Barr is looping in the critical personnel like the overstock.com CEO.

Did you even watch the video? If not you shouldn’t make a statement about something you don’t understand. If you did watch you would know that Barr didn’t “loop” him in.

50 minutes ago, toddc said:

Did you even watch the video? If not you shouldn’t make a statement about something you don’t understand. If you did watch you would know that Barr didn’t “loop” him in.

I read what you wrote. If you want to make the case that you’re not a reliable source, I’ll accept that.

16 hours ago, toddc said:

Most defininitely.  ;D

You guys are smart.;:,./ aren’t you! Well good for y’all.

4 hours ago, toddc said:

You guys are smart.;:,./ aren’t you! Well good for y’all.

awwww :comfort:

Well, smart enough to know that a Fox show interview with the CEO of an on-line furniture sales company who presents hearsay information on an ongoing investigation he supposedly gleaned from the AG himself is not worth serious discussion.

(Why did you even post it here?)

Hey, at least you qualified it with a fwiw.  ;)

Archived