AU Football All-Access Podcast, AU vs Oregon, post-game

JMR

Enjoy, brothers!
Image result for auburn football all access podcast

Auburn Football All-Access Podcast, Episode 196, September 4, 2019

Coach Gus Malzahn’s Auburn Tigers Start the 2019 Campaign with a Bang

While it is usually ill-advised to open your college football season against a top-15 opponent, if you find a way to escape with a win, it can inject a big dose of confidence for your team.

That was exactly the case as the Auburn Tigers overcame a slow start, their defense ultimately lived up to billing, and TRUE freshman QB Bo Nix was able to deliver a game-winning strike to WR Seth Williams with only 9 seconds on the clock to seal a 27-21 Auburn win!

Join Coach John Ray and Doug Dean for the analysis!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...uid=http://auburnfootballallaccess.com/?p=411

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

• RunInRed pinned and featured this topic

I would like to listen to the entire podcast right now @JMR but my wife has me booked until at least Sunday afternoon. She is on a campaign as I write to get ready

for a very early start to Stone Mountain for the Yellow Daisy Festival ^-^. Saturday morning we are off again to some place south of Atlanta and Sunday morning we will be off

to church. She hasn't had time to plan for Sunday afternoon just yet. Thank goodness I am retired and can recover several days during the week.

• Like 2

• WarTiger changed the title to AU Football All-Access Podcast, AU vs Oregon, post-game
On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 10:11 AM, RunInRed said:

I don't think I'm the only one but @JMR just really want to tell you how much I enjoy listening to these podcasts!  Thanks!

So very kind of you, RunInRed!  Coach and I have a ball producing this opinion, AU content, and hilarity during the 'ball season!  Greatly appreciate the exposure here for thy minions!  E5 / Doug

Edited by Eagle5
  • Like 2