2020 3* ATH Dee Beckwith

cole256

I'm curious if anyone knows this. Incredible athlete. Actually may be the bestathlete to EVERcome out of Florence, Alabama

Even though he has an AU offer there has been no AU chatter. Florida & UK are his top 2. I would give the edge to Florida because they have offered him in football & basketball & he wants to play both sports. Also he wants to play offense in college. That projects to be at WR & AU is done at WR for the class.

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 3* ATH Dee Beckwith

Yeah I know where he's as far as what he wants to do and play and stuff like that. I was just wondering did we even recruit him as we could use a 6'5" wr that runs a 4.4 and we need help at guard on the basketball team as well

23 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah I know where he's as far as what he wants to do and play and stuff like that. I was just wondering did we even recruit him as we could use a 6'5" wr that runs a 4.4 and we need help at guard on the basketball team as well

It doesn’t look like he was a priority recruit for us at any point given how early we got all our wide receivers in the class. Also I don’t think we’ve offered in basketball so he wouldn’t be a priority there either.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

It doesn’t look like he was a priority recruit for us at any point given how early we got all our wide receivers in the class. Also I don’t think we’ve offered in basketball so he wouldn’t be a priority there either.

He grew some more over this summer. He may actually be 6'6" now but I'm just going to play it safe and say 6'5"......I bet if someone could convince him to play d end he could be a star. He really is another level of athlete. If he showed up at Auburn right now out of high school he'd be a top 5 athlete on our team before weight room or anything. 

He was a sleeper

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

I would give the edge to Florida because they have offered him in football & basketball & he wants to play both sports.

Too bad he didn't come up in the Meyer/Donovan era. 

Archived