Kent St - Game Thread

ValleyTiger

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

If I'm Joey there is no way in hell I'd stay here. They are setting him up for failure

Eh, that can probably be said for a lot of players at many programs who get beat out, especially if they have a lot of eligibility left. There really can only be room for one when they are that close in age/eligibility I think. I’d hate to see either Bo or Joey transfer but I’d understand it and kinda expect it. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gatewood is faster than you would think at his size 

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Eh, that can probably be said for a lot of players at many programs who get beat out, especially if they have a lot of eligibility left. There really can only be room for one when they are that close in age/eligibility I think. I’d hate to see either Bo or Joey transfer but I’d understand it and kinda expect it. 

Think about this though. They put this guy in literally to run while most get protected. You don't let him get ANY reps or experience throwing the ball when this is the only thing he lacks, see how he just got twisted up???

If Bo was to get hurt he'd have to run out against LSU and Alabama and Georgia and then everybody will be all over him saying he can't throw....no win situation

A pass finally but it would be nice to go to the endzone with it. 

Sorry @Sizzle, I just hate anytime we don't throw for the distance we need on third down. 

Go for it! Need the push experience!

Archived