LSU game thread

AubWes33

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Yeah I don't think there's a right or wrong there. You definitely have a point. Personally, I like the aggressive call. 

I do too.  Gus said they came to win.  I like the call.  

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

10-10 was better than I expected. However, the second half against LSU in years past has not been kind to us.

At least we don't have to worry about Aranda's adjustments.  War Eagle!

4 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Auburn has a really good defense! LSU has only 10 points.

Should be 3. They had at least 3 HOLDS on their TD drive, including the TD play itself.

1 minute ago, AUSoccer94 said:

The throw in the Oregon game was catchable....this ball was 3’ over his head....Seth barely had to jump for the ball in game 1. Bo needs to calm the nerves and throw a lower ball.

Lol it wasn’t that far above his head. He acted like he had a 5” vertical on that play. 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Should be 3. They had at least 3 HOLDS on their TD drive, including the TD play itself.

If we tackle Burrow on that 3rd down scramble we might be up by 10 right now. 

Whatever....lol. The throw was on point. He put the damn thing where his 6'5 receiver could go up and get it. At worst Seth lands out of bounds, but he didn't jump he leaned back into it and the 5'11 LSU kid climbed over the top to snag it. 

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Auburn has gotten away with holding also. It is college football.

We need the short passing game and receivers have to get separation. Joey needs a series at least. 

1 minute ago, leglessdan said:

Whatever....lol. The throw was on point. He put the damn thing where his 6'5 receiver could go up and get it. At worst Seth lands out of bounds, but he didn't jump he leaned back into it and the 5'11 LSU kid climbed over the top to snag it. 

This. Haters always want to put it on one guy. 

Just now, Zeek said:

We need the short passing game and receivers have to get separation. Joey needs a series at least. 

Yeah. We need a nice long drive that's successful with a td and dictate the pace

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Lol it wasn’t that far above his head. He acted like he had a 5” vertical on that play. 

Not that I was being literal in the 3’ mark, but if you take into account Seth’s 2’ wingspan (which is way short) and his ‘5”’ vertical jump, and he missed it by 6”s, then yeah 3’ works....

Guys... That throw is ok if its pulled down. Its actually better because in that position Seth has the Corner BOXED OUT with his body. The problem is that the ball is OVERTHROWN.

Again its to no great effect. Yes its a bad stat and yes its probably a bit deflating but at the same time it doesn't affect much. Nonetheless its indicative of a lot of our gripes. 

Just now, nixtosanders94 said:

You sir...are an idiot...

He is a Bammer

I think the D played a good first half.........seems like after Burrow was hit at the knee the refs have looked the other way on holding, especially on chain moving plays........pretty sure the eyepoke was payback and intentional....just my opinion.

Archived