Men vs Missouri Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Okoro injured, and Purifoy, Cambridge, and Flanagan combine for a whopping ten points. Therein lies the problem.

And that says it all.

Lol hey cuonzo you still are a awful coach and will still get fired. But sure yah get excited man!!! Hahaha

I’m sorry, that Missouri chant is sickening but we deserve it. Hope these guys get a wake up call. Without Okoro we are horrible.

blown out by 14 on the road to one of the worst teams in the conference. 85-71

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

you can think what you want, everyone's entitled to an opinion. Yours just didn't even close to factoring in reality. You yourself completely ignored the opposing perspective, so I dont see how you're playing this card

Nah you really can’t. I’m done arguing I’m just leaving

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

you can think what you want, everyone's entitled to an opinion. Yours just didn't even close to factoring in reality. You yourself completely ignored the opposing perspective, so I dont see how you're playing this card

Dying on a hill after making a dumb remark must be an interesting way to live. It’s so easy to just go, “yeah, I guess I might have been wrong about this thing”. 

Mac should be absolutely embarrassed. I'm sorry. But that last foul he committed is one of the worst I've seen. The player driving to the basket and Mac just sticks his arm out. No jumping, no moving of his body.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol hey cuonzo you still are a awful coach and will still get fired. But sure yah get excited man!!! Hahaha

He’s barely over .500. Mizzou might retain him because they don’t even care about succeeding in sports. 

Horrendous showing. Mizzou wins 85-73. Honestly hope these guys feel embarrassed. Bc that’s what this has been. s***ty defense and nobody that can create consistently 

5 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

I’d love to hear the “overrated” chant right about now. Come on guys!

Ask and you shall receive.

In all seriousness why we struggle so badly on the road against even drizzling ish teams like this is we lack offensive firepower. So we can't jump out to a hot start and shut the crowd up and take them out of the game. Sometimes we come back. Sometimes we get our ass kicked like in our 3 losses this season.

Not a good loss. Can’t take anything away from this but shame and embarrassment. Bruce needs to get a hold of these guys soon. You cannot squander away a season like this. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Dying on a hill after making a dumb remark must be an interesting way to live. It’s so easy to just go, “yeah, I guess I might have been wrong about this thing”. 

I could see if he was just arguing Cambridge getting called for the foul after it was OG called differently. But that's like a side note to his premise. The clearly flagrant play is what he thinks was a sign of paid officiating (paid officiating from who? I dont know)

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

It started lol

By calling us "overrated", doesn't that just make this win that much less impressive?

Of course, they've only won 11 games, so they must know how bad they suck.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Hey guys, how long has it been since we shot 5.9% from 3? LMAO pathetic game all around except for Wiley.

Wiley and JM. Doughty was too busy running his mouth. Absolutely no one else stepped up

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

He’s barely over .500. Mizzou might retain him because they don’t even care about succeeding in sports. 

Clearly not since the safe space debacle!!! Lol. Their football stadium and bball arena is the worst combo in the league to muhhhh. Ugly AF.

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I honestly hope these guys feel embarrassed. They needed it

Why? MIZ.ZOU is a swift kick in the ass. Plus the over rated chant. They're old enough to know what matters and what doesn't at this point. 5 seed maybe after losing in Colimbia tonight? 

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Mac should be absolutely embarrassed. I'm sorry. But that last foul he committed is one of the worst I've seen. The player driving to the basket and Mac just sticks his arm out. No jumping, no moving of his body.

Mac is really not that good of a player. 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Horrendous showing. Mizzou wins 85-73. Honestly hope these guys feel embarrassed. Bc that’s what this has been. s***ty defense and nobody that can create consistently 

Quite frankly, teams have been shooting the lights out from 3 pt land lately. Today, the all around D just wasn't there consistently.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Not a good loss. Can’t take anything away from this but shame and embarrassment. Bruce needs to get a hold of these guys soon. You cannot squander away a season like this. 

Dont think the season is squandered quite yet...

Archived