Men vs Texas A&M Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d foul right off the bat. Outside Samir we got no one who is reasonably gonna make free throws anyways. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Oh and without the technical fouls we win. Thanks, refs!

That too, tho I may never forgive grumps for the kiss of death. 

You could see Samir’s displeasure in that shot.  I bet the play was called for him to get the shot.  Once Purifoy got it, you could tell he wasn’t passing...  🙄

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Danjel really got worse every year here that’s crazy 

Yup

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

WTF ... that was the worst possession. DP shot a 3 with at least 3 seconds left on the clock.

He was scared he was going to get fouled before the shot. And I was to. I'm fine with it. I rather get a attempt off than get fouled with 2 seconds left and have next to no shot to tie the game.

Ha McLemore got the inbounds pass and acted like he’d never held a basketball in his life. Danjel was shocked to have it passed back to him. Quite frankly the fact that he even got off a decent shot is impressive. 

This was a bad loss and nobody knew what to do once Danjel had to pass it in to Anfernee on the last possession. Just an ugly way to lose to a mediocre team

DP taking that shot was just bad. No way around it. Take a shot about 35 feet out when you have 3 seconds on the clock. Don't even try to pass to a better 3 point shooter.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He was scared he was going to get fouled before the shot. And I was to. I'm fine with it. I rather get a attempt off than get fouled with 2 seconds left and have next to no shot to tie the game.

If they were gonna foul someone wouldn't they have fouled Mac as soon as he got the inbounds pass? Mac is a way worse FT shooter than DP.

We going in the opposite direction we should be right now. We should be hot going into March Madness. A long way from that right now.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

That too, tho I may never forgive grumps for the kiss of death. 

I'm not even playing bro. I'm mad AF about that. That's some knick knacks paddywhack BS. I swear to God some of our fans are dumb as ish like they don't know our history. He can GTFO forever for all I care. Appreciate the jinx dumbass.

I guess because we cheat?  Idk. Feel like we do not get the calls at home.  Ever. Like they have it in for Bruce. Have it in for Wiley.  Not quite as much for purify ...for some reason. What the f ever. I’m so ticked!!!!  

We played s***ty in facets, there’s no way around it. But that may be the most pitiful crew I’ve watched. They literally changed the game with the double tech when AU had some momentum 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm not even playing bro. I'm mad AF about that. That's some knick knacks paddywhack BS. I swear to God some of our fans are dumb as ish like they don't know our history. He can GTFO forever for all I care. Appreciate the jinx dumbass.

Thank you for saying what I want to say but I’m trying to be semi cordial lol. Love ya fam!

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

We going in the opposite direction we should be right now. We should be hot going into March Madness. A long way from that right now.

To be hot you have to have offensive firepower. Something this team does not. We can beat anyone but we can lose to anyone as well.

Archived