Who would you choose?

aubie123

Agreed. I have my problems with CTT just like anyone else, but if Bama pulls the upset, I think he should go.

Also, Rick Neuheisal [sic?] is still available, isn't he?

Slick Rick would be a time bomb waiting to happen. Colorado was put on probation due to him, there was some severe questions about his recruiting practices at Washington and if you remember right they fired him for gambling.

He might give you the 10 win season you want, but it would come at the cost of reduced scholarships and tv appearances and no bowl games later.

The money says CTT stays one more year at least but CTT cannot have another disappointment like this again. His OC better be a great hire or the whole staff might be looking for a new job. If I were him I would get a new WR coach too and a special teams guru

Dye will push for Callaway again I bet. I kind of like the Dye/Fran kind of Coach. Strict disciplinarian. Tough as nails D. Run oriented. But still knows we have to throw too. Dye was very flexible in his O for the team's players. So was Bear.

My dream coach would be an older, established HC that is all of those things above. I truly supported Bro. Oliver as HC.

Stoops, Venables are good but no HC experience tho. Then again, Stoops had none before OU. Urban Meyer at Utah? has already been mentioned as a good pick. The guy at NIU? Jimbo Fisher? again no HC experience.

What about a black HC? Joe Whitt bleeds Orange and Blue. Knows AU and the recruiting war. Doug Williams? I like the idea of that very much. An experienced black HC with a Super Bowl ring. A class guy. Recruiting could be beyond great! Charlie Strong with Doug Williams as OC? Croom, Dennis Greene, there are very good choices here.

I hate to say it but if we got Fran.........The anger over in T-Town would be just too much. I think T-Town would just spontaneously combust. :lol:

It looks like most people on this board would support Stoops or Petrino. I'm pretty sure Tubby gets one more year though. When I started this thread I was leaning toward Stoops, now I'm in favor of Petrino. But I don't foresee him leaving Louisville. We have a great shot with Stoops, but AU would have to make the offer this year because a lot of schools probably have Stoops on the top of their list.

Why don't you think we have a shot at Petrino. Do you honestly think that Louisville, a basketball school could offer Petrino more than Auburn? I seriously doubt it. Petrino #1 on my short list and I think Auburn should go after him before he bolts for a better job or to the NFL.

Stop the suffering, get rid of Tuberville.

We could hire the snott nosed puppy coach in tuscaloser.

He will be available very soon!

LOL

Archived