Minneapolis police murder black man (replacment thread)

Replacement thread? What did I miss?!

Just now, AUDub said:

Replacement thread? What did I miss?!

What I was thinking too

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

What I was thinking too

I was about to start sending PMs? Worked night shift and just woke up?

I was trying to edit a response and apparently deleted the entire, original thread by mistake. :-[   (I thought that was only possible by editing the original post.) 

I asked Titan if he could restore it.  I hope he can, as there were several responses, which I obviously cannot recover.

Anyway, I felt it was an important thread so I created this one to replace it.

Sorry.

23 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I was trying to edit a response and apparently deleted the entire, original thread by mistake. :-[   (I thought that was only possible by editing the original post.) 

I asked Titan if he could restore it.  I hope he can as there were several responses, which I obviously cannot recover.

Sorry.

I thought hell had broke loose. Lol

14 minutes ago, alexava said:

I am having a rough day technologically speaking.  Had a video doctor visit this morning and couldn't get my camera working.  I think it was my browser.

(Don't forget I am old enough to remember with nothing "beeped".   ;D)

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

I asked Titan if he could restore it.  I hope he can as there were several responses, which I obviously cannot recover.

Sorry.

I now see hell has broken loose in Minneapolis. I don’t promote this type of delinquency and damage to public property. I would like all caught on camera charged for it. When things settle down,of course. But anyone who complained about NFL players taking a knee, can’t say a damn thing. 

Archived