Schwartz

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Put it this way, you go to a bar looking for a girl. There are two, one is all dolled up and beautiful and one smells like grease and is in sweats and a ponytail. Which one plays the piano better?

As expected. So don't run off at the mouth about my "lunacy" if you aren't willing to good-faith discuss your POV.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

As expected. So don't run off at the mouth about my "lunacy" if you aren't willing to good-faith discuss your POV.

I'm more than happy to discuss. Just answer the simple question. Which of the two girls I described plays the piano better. Quit deflecting and just answer. 

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Homie? 😂

Listen, that timestamps me. I still say homie, but it's like 70% ironic (I think). I am from the era in between the "bro" eras. Bro was cool before I was born, then it went away, now it's back after I've grown up in the form of "bruh". Can't bring myself to use it, though. 

1 hour ago, AUght2win said:

😂 Well if AS doesn't go top 2 rounds, I guess you guys know something the NFL scouts don't. 

John Ross ran a 4.1 and got drafted top 10. 

If being drafted in the top 2 rounds means you’re successful in your mind than I guess John Ross is a successful WR.

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

If being drafted in the top 2 rounds means you’re successful in your mind than I guess John Ross is a successful WR.

See, you have no clue what this discussion is even about. 

32 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Put it this way, you go to a bar looking for a girl. There are two, one is all dolled up and beautiful and one smells like grease and is in sweats and a ponytail. Which one plays the piano better?

Speaking only for myself, I'd have to know what kind of grease.

Bacon grease, she's got a shot, because she might have extra bacon.  And if she claims to play the piano better than that other no-bacon-having B, who am I to question a woman with extra bacon.  But then, if she made bacon and didn't bring any extra, she could be dressed-down, somewhat desperate Alicia Keys and I'd have to give her the Heisman stiff arm for being a fatty-meat-tease.  However, if she said she did have bacon, but it was back at her place, I would probably have to go check.

Have more to this scenario but my wife walked by, glanced at the screen, then circled back through too quickly for it to be a coincidence.lol

WDE!

Screenshot_20201231-182034_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201231-182144_Chrome.jpg

These are the takes that got us here. If anybody wants to disagree, totally fine, but don't twist words or mistake what I'm saying. 

Guess I could have been clearer saying AS needs help to "get to the NFL". He'll definitely get there. As I said in the next paragraph, someone will take a flyer.

I just want to see him have a shot to be truly developed before going, and get that draft stock as high as possible with one more year.

Right now, the scouts will say what I'm saying - he's extremely fast but not much else. He is a track guy playing WR. I BELIEVE he can be more, but he needs to be coached.

15 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

See, you have no clue what this discussion is even about. 

Whatever you say homie, doesn’t really seem like you do either.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

which one is faster?

You even saying track guys are stiff and stuff it's like you can tell you are talking about stuff you don't really know, I'm assuming you have heard somebody say that somewhere before. 

But I can't change your mind and that's fine, it's funny to me how you can see all this potential in a guy like Bo but AS isn't even a real wr. That's wild

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You even saying track guys are stiff and stuff it's like you can tell you are talking about stuff you don't really know, I'm assuming you have heard somebody say that somewhere before. 

But I can't change your mind and that's fine, it's funny to me how you can see all this potential in a guy like Bo but AS isn't even a real wr. That's wild

You're obsessed with Bo. I think both Bo and AS have potential. I think both Bo and AS are VERY raw, undercoached, and not NFL ready. 

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

You're obsessed with Bo. I think both Bo and AS have potential. I think both Bo and AS are VERY raw, undercoached, and not NFL ready. 

No I'm pointing out the flaw in your logic. If you don't want anybody sayinganything to you, you should stop posting on a forum. Whenever somebody questions what you say you are so butt hurt, it's like 7 people telling you what you saying don't work. Now if you don't want to listen more power to you but get the chip off your shoulder as if everybody else has the problem. 

Stuff you said is stupid, it is what it is. I don't have anything else to say about it I'll just laugh if you keep digging

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No I'm pointing out the flaw in your logic. If you don't want anybody sayinganything to you, you should stop posting on a forum. Whenever somebody questions what you say you are so butt hurt, it's like 7 people telling you what you saying don't work. Now if you don't want to listen more power to you but get the chip off your shoulder as if everybody else has the problem. 

Stuff you said is stupid, it is what it is. I don't have anything else to say about it I'll just laugh if you keep digging

It's less butthurt and more you twist words and make straw-men arguments. Like, this conversation has 0 to do with Bo Nix. None. You have to reach for other stuff or deflect instead of just discussing the relevant points and what's actually being said.

You're essentially Cathy Newman.

6 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

It's less butthurt and more you twist words and make straw-men arguments. Like, this conversation has 0 to do with Bo Nix. None. You have to reach for other stuff or deflect instead of just discussing the relevant points and what's actually being said.

You're essentially Cathy Newman.

Funny that's what they just said about you. 

The fact we are talking about a wr and his production but you don't think this has anything to do with the QB is hilarious btw ✌🏾

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Funny that's what they just said about you. 

The fact we are talking about a wr and his production but you don't think this has anything to do with the QB is hilarious btw ✌🏾

When was production mentioned? 

Just now, Quietmaninthecorner said:

are you two married? 

I never understood the random guy with nothing to offer who comes in and try their best to be funny. 

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

When was production mentioned? 

Lol the entire base point where you said AS isn't a wr and 4 people have told you he can't even get the ball is spaces accurately for you to even come to a conclusion.

I'm sure you missed it though

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Damn,  a 4.1 is flying. 

1 minute ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Damn,  a 4.1 is flying. 

It was really 4.21 but still the record

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol the entire base point where you said AS isn't a wr and 4 people have told you he can't even get the ball is spaces accurately for you to even come to a conclusion.

I'm sure you missed it though

He's made 117 catches in 3 seasons, my man. And they aren't all screens and 9's. AS is very productive. Production ain't the problem.

There is a difference in looking at production and scouting a player's abilities. Tebow was one of the most productive players ever. But there's a reason many said he was not a true QB, and teams asked him to switch to H-Back.

4 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

He's made 117 catches in 3 seasons, my man. And they aren't all screens and 9's. AS is very productive. Production ain't the problem.

There is a difference in looking at production and scouting a player's abilities. Tebow was one of the most productive players ever. But there's a reason many said he was not a true QB, and teams asked him to switch to H-Back.

Now this is you doing EXACTLY what you accused me of hilarious. Not going to do that with you though I'll just repeat Bo's performance has everything to do with this convo about AS. That's it

Archived