A Couple of pics from Hsv w/CTT

UNAlionpawsMom

Is it just the way the picture was taken, or does CTT need to run a few wind sprints? He is far from a Phat Phil Physique but.... :blink:

Not that it would matter to me - I still love and adore the man!!! But I always have thought him to be one of the more handsome of the big name coaches (Urban Myer... yummy!), and I would hate for him to get a PPP.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Good grief, woman, he is over 50! Cut the man a break. We all get a little pouch as we get older.

I just wish that you women would stop looking at us men as something besides sex objects. Yummy, indeed!

Is it just the way the picture was taken, or does CTT need to run a few wind sprints?  He is far from a Phat Phil Physique but.... :blink:

Not that it would matter to me - I still love and adore the man!!!  But I always have thought him to be one of the more handsome of the big name coaches (Urban Myer... yummy!), and I would hate for him to get a PPP.

163239[/snapback]

CTT is in great shape, he had just gotten out of the car at that point. He is very fit, maybe we can alll be that fit at fifty. Blame the shirt and camera angle.

So chill Jenny... :lol:

Good grief, woman, he is over 50!  Cut the man a break.  We all get a little pouch as we get older. 

I just wish that you women would stop looking at us men as something besides sex objects.  Yummy, indeed!

163245[/snapback]

A coach should be a good example to his players. Kind of hypocritical to make a kid eat right and exercise and stay in football shape when you look like Phat Phil. Glad to hear Tommy is keeping his nice physique as he always has. What would YOU rather see on our side lines - Tommy or PP????? Jim Tressel or Charlie Weiss??? Urban Myer or... mmm, Urban Myer.... B)

Come one, Known, you know you guys just wish we chicks would LOOK at you at all, much less as sex objects... :lol:

Guest Tigrinum Major
Come one, Known, you know you guys just wish we chicks would LOOK at you at all, much less as sex objects...  :lol:

163276[/snapback]

It is a well documented fact that my wife still looks at me as a sex machine. One that she wishes she could turn off.

So that I won't be accused of highjacking this thread - Cool pics, David!

I actually got to meet and get my picture taken with CTT a few weeks ago at a ProAm Golf Tournament in Memphis before the FedEx St. Jude Classic.

I know for a fact the man is quite thin (compared to me). I'll have to be sure and get the pic downloaded to show you.

Bo Jackson was also there. Good Lord, that man is still chiseled from stone. And he can absolutely CRUSH a golf ball!!

• 2 weeks later...
Good grief, woman, he is over 50!  Cut the man a break.  We all get a little pouch as we get older. 

I just wish that you women would stop looking at us men as something besides sex objects.  Yummy, indeed!

163245[/snapback]

A coach should be a good example to his players. Kind of hypocritical to make a kid eat right and exercise and stay in football shape when you look like Phat Phil. Glad to hear Tommy is keeping his nice physique as he always has. What would YOU rather see on our side lines - Tommy or PP????? Jim Tressel or Charlie Weiss??? Urban Myer or... mmm, Urban Myer.... B)

Come one, Known, you know you guys just wish we chicks would LOOK at you at all, much less as sex objects... :lol:

163276[/snapback]

Sex object? Oh, my lovely Bride looks upon me as a good pack mule. At least I am a GOOD "one". B)

Archived