Players most looking forward to watch at A day?

WFE12

I’m ready to see Tennison on Defense and Javarrius on Offense. Been seeing some really good stuff about them. We really get to see our team play tomorrow with a real offense and competent coaching staff. Ready for it.

Offense - Bo - Really interested to see how he does from under center and to see if he spikes the ball backwards  (JK)

Defense - JJ - Really interested to see how well he picks up the D so soon

I want to see 2 and 3 TE sets where we actually use then in the sets. I want to see Frazier in Red Zone. I want at least one OT to show out I don't care which one but two would be better.

I’ve got a feeling we’ll see the defense dominating in this one with all of the new offense CBH put in.

1 hour ago, toddc said:

I’ve got a feeling we’ll see the defense dominating in this one with all of the new offense CBH put in.

This^^^^. Defense is a little quicker to adjust to a new system to an extent because the ultimate goal is "see football, attack football". We as fans will have to remind ourselves to be patient if the Offense looks nasty tomorrow. It will take some time. Thank goodness we have a few cupcakes to start the season.

On Offense I want to see Shivers and Barrett equally. I think Shivers is going to be a different animal at 190ish and I want to see Barrett just to see what kind of depth we actually have in him.

On Defense, I am looking at the entire DL to see who steps up, but one individual I look forward to seeing shine is Derick Hall. 

Archived