Recruits in Auburn Tomorrow

Guest MustardSeed

The only one I’ve seen (seen mentioned…haven’t personally seen it) is behind a pay wall but apparently (5) 5 stars and (35) 4 stars have been confirmed so far

Keith says it's VIP: As of Friday afternoon, we've confirmed five 5-stars and 35 4-stars are expected at Auburn on Saturday. Tiger fans ... you may want to look at this visitors list. (VIP) https://t.co/eaycp8zLIZ https://t.co/CIUD7NsvhI

I've seen the list on another site and it's bananas! Some are saying this is the may be the best selection of recruits on campus ever! Even better than the Chizik/Luper/Trooper years!

58 minutes ago, AUBigCat said:

I've seen the list on another site and it's bananas! Some are saying this is the may be the best selection of recruits on campus ever! Even better than the Chizik/Luper/Trooper years!

The vast majority are for the 23 class which is awesome, and a handful from 2024 which are ranked #1 in their position.  Unbelievable showing.

I so hoped that the administrative side of our recruiting would be organized in a fashion similar to the top tier programs, looks like we got that with these results!!!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, trinidad tiger said:

I so hoped that the administrative side of our recruiting would be organized in a fashion similar to the top tier programs, looks like we got that with these results!!!!

I think we are getting there

• Like 2

5 five-stars

38 four-stars

17 three-stars

9 unranked

----------------

69 total with 11 already committed elsewhere.

This is a ridiculous group.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Holden is a big ole country boy!  I can't wait to see that kid at Auburn!

He reminds me a lot of Philip Rivers

• Like 3
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Holden is a big ole country boy!  I can't wait to see that kid at Auburn!

Now to get some even bigger ole country boys to be his bodyguards.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

He reminds me a lot of Philip Rivers

I'll take that.  I hope he plays like him too!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SumterAubie said:

Now to get some even bigger ole country boys to be his bodyguards.

Dear God, yes please!

Recruiting Rumor Mill: Prospects weigh in after big visits

AUBURN

Georgia overwhelmed Auburn on Saturday and while many prospects who were in attendance are being recruited by both teams, many spoke of the environment and the fan base that especially stood out there.

Jace Arnold, the 2023 three-star cornerback from Marietta, Ga., saw a “crazy atmosphere” and “probably the loudest game I’ve been to.” Auburn is among his early favorites along with Mississippi State, Ole Miss, West Virginia, Kentucky, Georgia Tech and Georgia.

The word is Auburn and Florida State are the two front-runners for 2023 four-star defensive end Keldric Faulk from Highland Home, Ala. He loved the atmosphere and tradition that he saw at Auburn this past weekend.

Alex Cunningham watched the Auburn defensive line closely and loved the energy shown - but Georgia is also high on his early list and that left an impression as well. The 2024 defensive end from Johns Creek, Ga., has his recruitment wide open but some “unnamed SEC teams” impressed him this weekend. That might be Georgia, Texas A&M and others.

Another top 2024 prospect is linebacker Sammy Brown and he loved the Auburn fans even when the game got out of hand and that could actually help the Tigers in Brown’s recruitment. Georgia is definitely an early favorite as well but the “loyalty” of the Auburn fans made a big impression. The 2024 linebacker couldn’t help but be impressed by the Georgia defense as well. “It’s crazy what that defense can do,” Brown said.

Savannah (Ga.) Calvary Day 2023 three-star linebacker Troy Ford, Jr., sat next to the student section and “they for sure made the experience better than it already was.” Auburn has him interested but watch out for South Carolina in his recruitment along with Mississippi State, Notre Dame and Clemson, too.

The fans stood out most to 2023 four-star DB Dakaari Nelson from Selma, Ala., who also has Tennessee, Oklahoma, Penn State, Michigan, Georgia Tech and Arkansas standing out. Thomaston (Ga.) Upson Lee 2023 DE TJ Searcy loved the atmosphere and especially how authentic the coaching staff was when they talked.

Top 2024 QB Kamari McClellan, who will visit Mississippi State this weekend, had a great time and watched both sides closely. Running backs coach Carnell Williams and 2025 RB Anthony Rogers had a great conversation that stuck out and that could help Auburn with the Pike Road, Ala., standout down the road.

The atmosphere and how much the coaches care about the players stood out most to 2024 Pinson (Ala.) Clay ATH Jaylen Mbakwe, who also definitely took note of Georgia’s defensive domination.

LSU and then Auburn, Tennessee and Mississippi State stand out most to 2023 four-star all-purpose back Khai Prean from Donaldsonville (La.) Ascension Catholic. He loved seeing all the Auburn alumni at the game and chatting them up to learn more about the program.

Four-star Alabama commit Antonio Kite was also at Auburn on Saturday and he thought the fans were “awesome” but the word is the Anniston, Ala., safety remains “100 percent” committed to the Crimson Tide right now and that a flip is not imminent.

• Thanks 2