Brandon Strikes Again

I_M4_AU

2 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

That is a lie.

No ICHY. Not because you say so.  Your feud with the Christian church and the Bible is warping your brain. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 4:48 PM, icanthearyou said:

That is a lie.

How’s that Icky?

So, Joe is going to make us *truly energy independent*; can anybody believe he has the drive to make this happen?

No matter who the president is I want to know and understand the PLAN. So to that point Mr. Biden is the president and I don't know or understand HIS plan. It's possible he doesn't know or understand his own plan. He's getting close to be recalled.

Is there any one on this forum that can articulate his PLAN. I want to know.

1 hour ago, creed said:

No matter who the president is I want to know and understand the PLAN. So to that point Mr. Biden is the president and I don't know or understand HIS plan. It's possible he doesn't know or understand his own plan. He's getting close to be recalled.

I was pretty sure during primary debates he signed on with GND and it’s goal of eliminating fossil fuels.  In the past a plan was to raise gas prices so high that people could not afford to use it. Add a carbon tax forcing a transition to renewable energy such as wind and solar.  It sure seems like his playbook looking at his actions. 

1 hour ago, creed said:

I don’t think there is a plan from either side. The plan is to stay in power. BOTH SIDES! They all stay insulated from a decaying society that their failed policies helped create. We have a sizable percentage of our population concerned about nothing but how they will get their drug of choice for the day. We have a large percentages of society that watches the MSM all day and have no idea they are being manipulated. It is all slight of hand to keep you from looking at the real problem and that is Politicians that are bought and paid for. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, wcware said:

I don’t think there is a plan from either side. The plan is to stay in power. BOTH SIDES! They all stay insulated from a decaying society that their failed policies helped create. We have a sizable percentage of our population concerned about nothing but how they will get their drug of choice for the day. We have a large percentages of society that watches the MSM all day and have no idea they are being manipulated. It is all slight of hand to keep you from looking at the real problem and that is Politicians that are bought and paid for. 

We can do something on the politician side. After two terms vote them out no matter how good they are.  We’ll get good ones and bad ones along the way but we’ll keep the big money donors constantly dancing. 

Edited by creed

53 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

You guys are trying a bit too hard. 

It’s not hard at all, every day he doubles down on stupid.  Today he signs another EO to stymie Republican states from enacting what they feel are needed changes for parents rights.  This goes against what most people feel about teaching and promoting transgender kids in schools.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-congress-government-and-politics-gender-identity-82982ffff0c91415e29f1bb08a5c2f8c?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

He is EOing his way to his idea of utopia and he has to be stopped.

22 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It’s not hard at all, every day he doubles down on stupid.  Today he signs another EO to stymie Republican states from enacting what they feel are needed changes for parents rights.  This goes against what most people feel about teaching and promoting transgender kids in schools.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-congress-government-and-politics-gender-identity-82982ffff0c91415e29f1bb08a5c2f8c?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter

He is EOing his way to his idea of utopia and he has to be stopped.

Yeah, Republicans are all for parental rights unless a parent chooses to let their kid go to a family friendly drag show then Republicans are suddenly very concerned and want to send DHR and the authorities after those parents. 

Saw a Facebook post from this very conservative news page from Cullman about how the UAE is banning the new Toy Story film for having a same sex couple in it. Almost all the comments from Cullman, AL Conservatives were applauding this move, saying that the US should follow their example and the movie should be banned everywhere,. That The UAE and other Islamic countries now have better morals than America, and kids shouldn't be taught that same sex relationships are possible until much later in life. 

Republicans are all for parental choices and rights as long as those choices align with things that Republicans agree with. If they don't agree with it then they see no hypocrisy or issues banning it and punishing parents.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yeah, Republicans are all for parental rights unless a parent chooses to let their kid go to a family friendly drag show then Republicans are suddenly very concerned and want to send DHR and the authorities after those parents. 

Saw a Facebook post from this very conservative news page from Cullman about how the UAE is banning the new Toy Story film for having a same sex couple in it. Almost all the comments from Cullman, AL Conservatives were applauding this move, saying that the US should follow their example and the movie should be banned everywhere,. That The UAE and other Islamic countries now have better morals than America, and kids shouldn't be taught that same sex relationships are possible until much later in life. 

Republicans are all for parental choices and rights as long as those choices align with things that Republicans agree with. If they don't agree with it then they see no hypocrisy or issues banning it and punishing parents.

You don’t have kids, do you?  Is it appropriate for schools to teach gender studies when the congress has not approved such a curriculum?  This is all done by EO’s of a DEI administration that wants to validate their lifestyle using our youth to do so.  Not the American way, IMO.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Family friendly drag queen show?  You are sick.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

11 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Family friendly drag queen show?  You are sick.

There were drag queens shown in cartoons in the 90's and early 2000's. My highly conservative High School had charity drag shows where male students and teachers would dress up like women and dance around. There's nothing inherently sexual about a drag show..they are a form of entertainment. 

I guarantee you don't find the drag show itself disgusting...you're disgusted by the lgbtq people you associate with it.  

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

There were drag queens shown in cartoons in the 90's and early 2000's. My highly conservative High School had charity drag shows where male students and teachers would dress up like women and dance around. There's nothing inherently sexual about a drag show..they are a form of entertainment. 

I guarantee you don't find the drag show itself disgusting...you're disgusted by the lgbtq people you associate with it.  

Yes. I remember as part of my football lettermen initiation the seniors made all the sophomores dress up as a female (dresses) during a school day. It was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done. Family friendly YES, emotionally disturbing YES, well for at least the first 3 hours because it felt so weird and abnormal, then it was what's the point in this. It was not a fun day for me. 

Note: This is my experience and how I felt, and can't comment on another's experience going drag.

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

There's nothing inherently sexual about a drag show..they are a form of entertainment. 

I guarantee you don't find the drag show itself disgusting...you're disgusted by the lgbtq people you associate with it

Things have changed from the 90’s.

Notice the sign in the background: “it’s not gonna lick itself”.

I definitely feel this is disgusting especially when you are inviting children to see this.  If they do this with like minded people, no problem.  To help *groom* children with the approval of abusive parents is NOT how to raise a kid.

Which letter is used to describe the Draq Queen?  I’m sure it’s in there somewhere.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 2

Coffee's right.  Drag performances are a traditional part of American entertainment. (And it has nothing to do with sex.)

Damn but we're getting to be an uptight society.  Guess it's the drift to the right.

Milton Berle and Bob Hope in drag | Milton berle, Bob hope, Press photo

• Like 1

Just now, homersapien said:

Coffee's right.  Drag performances are a traditional part of American entertainment. (And it has nothing to do with sex.)

Damn but we're getting to be an uptight society.  Guess it's the drift to the right.

Milton Berle and Bob Hope in drag | Milton berle, Bob hope, Press photo

Stop living in the past.  Back then it was comedy, now it’s grooming.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2022 at 2:43 PM, creed said:

We can do something on the politician side. After two terms vote them out no matter how good they are.  We’ll get good ones and bad ones along the way but we’ll keep the big money donors constantly dancing. 

I am not so sure anymore.  The parties themselves are the center of power.  The parties have a much greater control over the flow of money. 

Southern Baptist Churches Admit there are at least hundreds of current and former Church leaders and teachers credibly accused of sexual misconduct...many times towards children, and that they tried to cover it all up. 

Yet the thing Republicans are scared to death of is their kids learning about gay people existing and seeing drag queens. 

3 hours ago, creed said:

Yes. I remember as part of my football lettermen initiation the seniors made all the sophomores dress up as a female (dresses) during a school day. It was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done. Family friendly YES, emotionally disturbing YES, well for at least the first 3 hours because it felt so weird and abnormal, then it was what's the point in this. It was not a fun day for me. 

Note: This is my experience and how I felt, and can't comment on another's experience going drag.

You weren't  participating in an actual drag show. That was just being hazed and bullied. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Southern Baptist Churches Admit there are at least hundreds of current and former Church leaders and teachers credibly accused of sexual misconduct...many times towards children, and that they tried to cover it all up. 

Yet the thing Republicans are scared to death of is their kids learning about gay people existing and seeing drag queens. 

Of course they tried to cover it up, they knew it was wrong, both morally and legally.  What’s your point?  What Republicans are worried about is putting so much pressure on children at an age they can’t handle it.  Not only on gender, but race as well.  Let the kids grow up without grownup telling what to think all the time.