Men vs Kentucky Game Thread

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Question to the people in here, been debating on changing my profile pic for a few weeks now, but scared to jinx anything 

Peacock Numbers Rise But 79% Indian Bird Species On Decline: Report

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Until Jesse Newell and Wilner drop us bc of UK injuries lol

KenPom has us 4th. We know we'll be 4th on his ballot. If everyone else votes the same way they did this week, we're 1.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

UK Twitter at over 700 replies in 40 seconds 

AU going crazy on UK twitter. lol.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Bruce always knows exactly what to say. What a winner. 

But people saying he'd leave for Maryland or Louisville in a heartbeat 

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

But people saying he'd leave for Maryland or Louisville in a heartbeat 

In January '22, nobody has what we have, blue-blood or naw; and money is no object.

He's ours!

Kentucky fans just need to take the L and move on. Making excuses that we would've lost by double digits if TyTy didn't get hurt and the refs helped us. 

I'll admit it likely would've been closer or in question with TyTy but they have a couple of 5 star guards on the bench that they didn't put in. Just give the credit and move on. I hate when team make excuses for taking an L. Own it!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Kentucky fans just need to take the L and move on. Making excuses that we would've lost by double digits if TyTy didn't get hurt and the refs helped us. 

I'll admit it likely would've been closer or in question with TyTy but they have a couple of 5 star guards on the bench that they didn't put in. Just give the credit and move on. I hate when team make excuses for taking an L. Own it!

If...if...if...is for losers.

It's a team game. If one of our guards gets hurt this game ends all the same. It's called depth and we have it.= we're the better team.

As for the refs, I thought they missed some big fouls KY made in the first half and I think they made up for it in the 2nd half. Ended up being equal to me.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

And our bench of 3*’s and nobody’s beat that ass!

• Like 2