Baseball vs Bammer

10 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

3-2 vs Bammer on Friday night….does not get much better. Well pitched and played.

It's always a great day when we beat bammer. 

That was a nice game. Barnette is getting better with each outing. Really good to see him perform the way everyone hoped he would. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

That was a nice

Feels even nicer this morning. Beautiful morning it is in East Alabama. We should be in great shape pitching wise today. Optimistic Butch post game last night.

• Like 3

why no tv for this series? i have looked and nope i cannot find it on direct tv.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

why no tv for this series? i have looked and nope i cannot find it on direct tv.

The first and 3rd games are on the SEC network. Today's game is on the SEC+, which  don't get.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The first and 3rd games are on the SEC network. Today's game is on the SEC+, which  don't get.

how do you not get SECN+?  If you have SEC Network you should have acces to SECN+

9 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

how do you not get SECN+?  If you have SEC Network you should have acces to SECN+

I don't get + either. YouTube TV, not an option. 

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

19 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I don't get + either. YouTube TV, not an option. 

Watch it via the ESPN app or just go to espn.com/watch and search for the game. You just need to sign in with your tv provider when asked. SECN+ is only available on the app or online part of ESPN. As long as you have a tv provider that gives you SECN then you can watch SECN+ games.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we win this series our guys better do the Crane Kick.

I'm guessing the 2020 season being cancelled changed the rotational patterns of permanent rivals in baseball? Since we used to play in Sewell-Thomas on even years?

Edited by AUwent

Gonna be relying on our bullpen pretty dang early today.

Bright gives up a lead off walk and then a single. Gets a strike out and a fielder's choice before giving up a 2 out RBI single and then a 3 run homer.

That's followed by another single and a wild pitch to move the runner to 2nd. And then a full count walk. Sigh

Edit: Finally out of the half inning with a fly out. Not a good start at all.

4-0 Alabama T1st

Edited by tgrogan21

Didn't even realize a major change in our lineup since it's been the same for so long.

Moore
DiChiara
Rambusch
Peirce
Carlson
Howell

Wonder if putting Rambusch at 3rd is to cut down on all of DiChiara's walks.

We've got to work the counts better considering Bama will get to our bullpen early.

Edit: We went to our bullpen earlier than expected...

Edited by warbiscuit

Moore and DiChiara fly out.

Rambusch singles!

Peirce flies out.

Sheehan is coming in to pitch for Bright.

4-0 Alabama T2nd

Carlson grounds out on 4 pitches and Howell grounds out on 2 pitches.

Land with a 2 out single on 3 pitches. Land gets caught in a rundown and is out. At least it was in the middle of an at bat so the pitcher had to throw 4 extra pitches.

4-0 Alabama T3rd

19 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Hate it for bright but he looked like something other than baseball was on his mind

we gotta see more pitches

Like the crowd?

Sheehan retires the first 2 with 1 K before a single.

Fly out ends the half inning. Nice work from Sheehan settling things down the last 2 innings.

4-0 Alabama B3rd

1 pitch ground out from LaRue.

2 pitch single by Farquhar. Nice to get hits but would love to work some counts.

2 pitch single by Moore. Farquhar stays at 2nd.

Would love a Thicc homer right now.

DiChiara with a 4 pitch strike out. Feel like he's striking out a lot more lately.

1 pitch ground out from Rambusch. Doing nothing to get this pitcher out of the game. He's only thrown 36 pitches in 3 innings.

4-0 Alabama T4th

Edited by tgrogan21

Peirce with a SOLO HOMER!

https://twitter.com/AuburnBaseball/status/1525568840758747136?s=20&t=Adu9Xfsi30qq13_kwAxRGQ

Carlson with a 2 pitch ground out.

Love that we got the home run but man, still doing nothing to get into Alabama's bullpen.

4-1 Alabama

Edited by tgrogan21

Howell with a 5 pitch fly out. I *think* that may be the first at bat to go more than 4 pitches.

2 pitch ground out by Lamb. I mean, 48 pitches through 4 for the bama pitcher and he's given up 5 hits. Sheehan is at 48 through 3 and only given up 1 hit and Bright threw 36 in his 1 inning.

4-1 Alabama T5th

Edited by tgrogan21