***Official**** 2022 Auburn football man crush

bigbird

With @ValleyTiger MIA, I'll run this thread till his return.

Here is Valley's intro to the thread...

It's here again ladies and gents! Auburn Football has returned to the practice fields in preparation for the 2022 season. It is once again time for some doting of each and every one of our man crushes. Last year we had many perform as affection rookies and others as amorist veterans. We can do better. I've decided on some changes to the rules, more on that later. Let the infatuation begin!

Here's the gist, this thread is for you to select a football player/coach that you will follow throughout the season, and HOPEFULLY, post something about your "Man Crush" as often as possible, touting stats and achievements, contributions. In other words, after a game, start some banter about your guy and support him relentlessly. Feel free to brag about your dude anywhere and everywhere. Hell, shout it from the rooftops.

Man Crush Rules:

1. Man crush must be a member of the team or coaching staff 

2. You can only have 1 man crush

3. You must stick with your dude all season (unless he is kicked off team/academically ineligible/etc.). If your dude gets injured or temporarily suspended, you gotta stick by him through the tough times.

4. To the best of the best, the Top 3 starry-eyed "man crushers" have earned priority status. The list is subject to change from year to year. So support your dude! This year @Maverick.AU , @abw0004 , and @McLoofus earned the honor.

5. first come, first served for the rest of y'all

6. You can't be crushing on someone else's man.

giphy.gif

Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official list:

Bigbird: Derrick Hall

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Koy Moore is the new person I'm most excited about...but that's an obvious choice.  Let's dance w/ the gal that may not get as much love.

16x9_Austin_Troxell.jpg

• Like 1

Typically I choose a person who was a little-known three star or someone who has had to overcome adversity.  In the past I have chosen Daniel Thomas, Zakoby McClain, Eli Stove, and Bo Nix.  This year will be no different.  For the year 2022, abw0004 selects out of the state of Georgia, Owen Pappoe.  Let's make this final year your best one.  War Eagle!

image.thumb.png.a0e0273bf5d63b853aa763aa0c2f91f9.png

• Like 2

JD Rhym!!!!! Dude is already working with the vets and surprising people as a true freshman but not me! 🔐 He’s gonna be a special one for years to come.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

image.gifNeed I say more…I’m rolling with #4 outta GA….let’s get it..I feel a 1500 yd season coming and about 10TDS …dark horse Heisman candidate.

image.gif

Edited by PoetTiger
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Pictured… Opposing Cornerbacks and Nickels response when our King Landen lines up out wide

DECE62A1-9178-4789-9B6C-A759EFFB3A52.gif

Put me down for King

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Cam Riley my man has done the work and is going to ball out this year. 

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Like 1

Micah Riley-Ducker gotten stick with my Bellevue, Neb. guy

AU80cruiser already called him

Killian Zierer for me. The blind side pass blocker might be the most important part of the offense!

• Like 3

With @ValleyTiger MIA, I'll run this thread till his return.

Here is Valley's intro to the thread...

It's here again ladies and gents! Auburn Football has returned to the practice fields in preparation for the 2022 season. It is once again time for some doting of each and every one of our man crushes. Last year we had many perform as affection rookies and others as amorist veterans. We can do better. I've decided on some changes to the rules, more on that later. Let the infatuation begin!

Here's the gist, this thread is for you to select a football player/coach that you will follow throughout the season, and HOPEFULLY, post something about your "Man Crush" as often as possible, touting stats and achievements, contributions. In other words, after a game, start some banter about your guy and support him relentlessly. Feel free to brag about your dude anywhere and everywhere. Hell, shout it from the rooftops.

Man Crush Rules:

1. Man crush must be a member of the team or coaching staff 

2. You can only have 1 man crush

3. You must stick with your dude all season (unless he is kicked off team/academically ineligible/etc.). If your dude gets injured or temporarily suspended, you gotta stick by him through the tough times.

4. To the best of the best, the Top 3 starry-eyed "man crushers" have earned priority status. The list is subject to change from year to year. So support your dude! This year @Maverick.AU , @abw0004 , and @McLoofus earned the honor.

5. first come, first served for the rest of y'all

6. You can't be crushing on someone else's man.

giphy.gif

Let's get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official list:

Bigbird: Derrick Hall

If I can help let me know!

• Thanks 1

AU80cruiser already called him

SOAB WTH I take off one frickin day and this happens........I help recruit the kid now I may have to ban AU80cruiser.......J/K J/K 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Well hell I'll take Aussie Oscar Chapman in honor of Olivia Newton-John who past away today. Yes I know she was born in England but she moved to Aussie land at a young age. Damn she was good looking

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1