***Official Missouri Post-Game Thread***

Didba

4 minutes ago, jptiger said:

What’s funny to me is Missous coach is a “Harsin” guy! Hilarious 😆 he’s from the Harsin coaching tree. That’s pretty special right there. Saban coaching tree it ain’t. 😂 

Well that explains so much. No wonder the ineptitude was so closely matched on both sides.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Oh sure they do but damn the evidence is right there in black and white if you just Google it 😂

There’s plenty of credit for the state of the program to go around, and yes, the previous and present staffs are both part of it, we just can’t fire Gus again. But the Auburn admin and boosters have some credit to take, too. A total Auburn family effort has gotten us here.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

If you fire him now, you make it too easy for him. I’d make him choose does he want to have a 3-9 record on his resume or does he save face and settle with Auburn before it gets uglier. 

Dude is going to get paid . You think he cares about a 3-9 record ? If anything he would just change the narrative and blame Auburn for his failures. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

Glad I missed this. This guy really had me fooled. Barely beat this awful team. Happy for the young men however. 

Oh look at you missing this s*** show of a game I'm jealous 🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

If you fire him now, you make it too easy for him. I’d make him choose does he want to have a 3-9 record on his resume or does he save face and settle with Auburn before it gets uglier. 

He doesn't care. This guy knows he's going to have a hard time being hired as any kind of coach in FBS football in the future. Meanwhile, recruits are looking at a clear lame duck with no alternative and we continue to slide. Can you even imagine how much we lose to the portal after this season? Next season is going to be a bloodbath. We might as well get someone in here to try and salvage some of this recruiting class because that team I saw today isn't capable of beating anyone in the SEC. 

Edited by aucom96
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

I will be flatly shocked if someone finds a way to put lipstick on this pig. That was one of the worst performances I have ever seen, stem to stem to Stern, from either team.

You could argue 2012, especially against UGA and Bama.  But those teams had totally checked out and quit.  This team hasn't quit, they're just bad.  So, yeah, I can agree it is probably the worst performance I have ever seen.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Dude is going to get paid . You think he cares about a 3-9 record ? If anything he would just change the narrative and blame Auburn for his failures. 

I can't react anymore but this lol 

8 minutes ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

I have actually wondered if that's even possible. What happens if we run out of quarterbacks? How do you even play? Our oline and suspect coaching is putting these guys at risk for serious, career ending injury. Is that even fair? I can't even believe I'm thinking these things, but my gosh I don't think I ever imagined our football program could fall this far, this fast. 

Gabe Gross anyone? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AcUmen said:

You could argue 2012, especially against UGA and Bama.  But those teams had totally checked out and quit.  This team hasn't quit, they're just bad.  So, yeah, I can agree it is probably the worst performance I have ever seen.

Barfield never put a team this inept on the field. 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

There’s plenty of credit for the state of the program to go around, and yes, the previous and present staffs are both part of it, we just can’t fire Gus again. But the Auburn admin and boosters have some credit to take, too. A total Auburn family effort has gotten us here.

Ok

28 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

My SO just texted me, "Is the game over?  How did it go?"

What the h*ll do I say??? 😂

Do you have a gif of someone polishing a turd?

29 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

My SO just texted me, "Is the game over?  How did it go?"

What the h*ll do I say??? 😂

Leave it on read

Robbie needs to be converted to a WR...or an RB. Guy is inaccurate and doesn't have a majority of the tools that a decent quarterback should have. 

If Geriner wasn't a freshman and if the line was a tad bit better, I'd probably start him.

Just now, sportstiger said:

Hardin will be gone, but what decent coach would want to come to this dumpster fire?

You get 25 million just for showing up. 50 million if you can average 8 wins a year. That's a pretty sweet deal.

3 minutes ago, sportstiger said:

Hardin will be gone, but what decent coach would want to come to this dumpster fire?

Why does this narrative always seem to pop up? Like bro all coaches care about is getting paid if we offer enough money we will get a coach 😉

• Like 1