The liberal media’s cynical gaslighting on House probes into Hunter Biden

AUFAN78

21 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

But, what about, oh never mind.

come on suga let me in dang it. it was cold outside and me popsicle  froze.have a heart bro. i could use a good breakfast as well. i would make it up to you. wink wink.............grins

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

come on suga let me in dang it. it was cold outside and me popsicle  froze.have a heart bro. i could use a good breakfast as well. i would make it up to you. wink wink.............grins

Prince Harry has a remedy for your popsicle if it froze.  Its in his new book, *SPARE*.

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2023 at 5:13 PM, homersapien said:

I think I have already addressed your erroneous assumptions about Wikipedia.  You come across like a QAnon guy.

https://edtechmagazine.com/higher/article/2017/12/wikipedia-trustworthy-academic-resource-scientists-think-so

Is Wikipedia a Reliable Source? Scientists Think So

Research finds that the open-source resource can be used academically with some help from digital literacy standards.

Wikipedia: The Most Reliable Source on the Internet?

Something about this massive online knowledge repository is working better than the rest of the internet, and we can learn from it.

I should also point out that strictly speaking, Wikipedia is not a "source" itself, it is a open forum - a forum that allows anyone to post referenced source material

Wikileaks exemplifies one of the most positive aspects of the "world wide web".

It's fine if you want to criticize any given piece of information posted on Wikileaks, but you should focus that criticism specifically on the validity of that information, not the website that hosts it.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 11:44 AM, AU9377 said:

Why not investigate Trump's kids?

Because,,, just as in the case with HB, although moral, ethical, patriotic standards have been violated, no laws have been broken.  At least, laws that can be effectively prosecuted.

Because,,, we have legalized corruption so that the politicians can bought and, owned.

Leverage is having someone's children over a barrel.  Another reason why politics shouldn't be a "family" business.

Our government is openly, unabashedly for sale.  We are as corrupt as any government in history.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, homersapien said:

I think I have already addressed your erroneous assumptions about Wikipedia.  You come across like an QAnon EDUCATED MAN, AN ACADEMIC guy.

FTFY

Wikipedia:Wikipedia is not a reliable source

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_is_not_a_reliable_source#:~:text=Wikipedia is not a reliable source for citations elsewhere on,in progress%2C or simply incorrect.

WIKI-A-*******-PEDIA says it cannot be trusted as a source, on their own website.

stupid conversations stupid conversations everywhere - Buzz and Woody (Toy  Story) Meme | Make a Meme

Edited by DKW 86

On 1/13/2023 at 1:14 PM, I_M4_AU said:

I’m not going to quote the whole article as it is just justification for Biden being stupid.  Either classified and top secret documents are a crucial part of our national security or they are not.  End of discussion.  Is the DOJ going to prosecute both or, because a Dem did the same as a Rep, it’s not important anymore?

You see no difference between a voluntary call to the archives informing them of some documents being found and a refusal to return documents that were known to be at a residence and having to conduct a raid to acquire those documents?

• Thanks 1

On 1/13/2023 at 1:42 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Listen to yourself.  Republicans are king of nothingburgers?  4 years of investigations of Trump and you get two partisan impeachments that you hang your hat on and you are still afraid Trump will beat whoever the Dem nominee is in 2024.

Biden just nullified any hope of indicting Trump over Mar a Lago because of Car a Lago.

There is talk of expunging one or both of Trump’s impeachments:

Now, I hope they don’t, but it could be on the table.  What a world we live in.  Indict both and let’s start with a clean slate in 2024.

There is talk of all sorts of mind numbing stupidity if you listen to Marge Green or the nut from Colorado.

Over the last 14 years we have had nothing but ultimately meaningless partisan investigations.

LARP Investigations, Benghazi, Mueller, Two Impeachments, Biden Laptop (Will this go anywhere?), Classified Documents???? (Will this go anywhere?), and on and on....

Ultimately they finished with almost nothing really happening except hatred for the other party growing. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

10 hours ago, AU9377 said:

You see no difference between a voluntary call to the archives informing them of some documents being found and a refusal to return documents that were known to be at a residence and having to conduct a raid to acquire those documents?

What I don’t see as a difference is both took (stole) highly classified documents without permission.  The rest is posturing by both.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, AU9377 said:

There is talk of all sorts of mind numbing stupidity if you listen to Marge Green or the nut from Colorado.

Yes, because the Republicans now have a slim majority.  It is not much difference from the nuts (squad) and  the island tipping nut from Georgia.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Over the last 14 years we have had nothing but ultimately meaningless partisan investigations.

LARP Investigations, Benghazi, Mueller, Two Impeachments, Biden Laptop (Will this go anywhere?), Classified Documents???? (Will this go anywhere?), and on and on....

Ultimately they finished with almost nothing really happening except hatred for the other party growing. 

We do have an opportunity for reset on all this by getting the older candidates out of the picture and have a true election which will be about issues.  Politicians are not mature enough to see it.

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

What I don’t see as a difference is both took (stole) highly classified documents without permission.  The rest is posturing by both.

Seriously?

You're willing to overlook the fact Trump failed to respond to requests to return the documents he took and then ignored the subpoenas to return them?  Not to mention he claimed he had a right to keep them.

Hell, the FBI had to conduct a search warrant in order to reclaim those documents.  Biden notified the government he had documents and then returned them.

But you see "no difference"! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 2

At the end of the day, can you actually charge a sitting President with some sort of mishandling of classified documents?  I have my doubts.

If Trump was President today, I don't believe he could be charged with mishandling documents either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

At the end of the day, can you actually charge a sitting President with some sort of mishandling of classified documents?  I have my doubts.

If Trump was President today, I don't believe he could be charged with mishandling documents either.

I agree.  Biden won’t be charged as he is a sitting President.  It does look hypocritical at best and opens the door for an investigation by the GOP.

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Yes

Man, you are much more of a MAGA than I figured you were.  That's delusional thinking. 

You believe the "big lie" also?

Edited by homersapien

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Man, you are much more of a MAGA than I figured you were.  That's delusional thinking. 

You are cult member of the Biden Administration.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You are cult member of the Biden Administration.

BS.  The only reason I voted for Biden was to get Trump out.  In fact, I hope Biden chooses not to run again. I think he's too old to run again. (But I think he has done a good job so far.)

But this is not about personalities, this is about facts.  Both Trump and Biden kept documents they shouldn't have. But Biden reported and returned the documents he had. 

Trump refused to return them when requested to, ignored a subpoena to return them, all while claiming he had a right to them. The documents were ultimately recovered only by the FBI in an evidence raid.

And you don't see the difference between the two cases? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Clearly, it is you who is guilty of the cult thinking.  

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

The only reason I voted for Biden was to get Trump out.

Careful, this is why most Trump voters voted for him in 2016, to keep Hillary out.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

In fact, I hope Biden chooses not to run again. I think he's too old to run again.

I have said the same thing about Trump, we agree.

If my thinking is cult like, so is yours.

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Careful, this is why most Trump voters voted for him in 2016, to keep Hillary out.

I have said the same thing about Trump, we agree.

If my thinking is cult like, so is yours.

Many - if not most - Trump voters have now realized their error.  Apparently, based on your willingness to simply ignore Trump's history or traitorous actions, you haven't.

But back to the point, if you really don't see any difference between the Biden's and Trump's response to their respective document scandals, then you are just stupid. 

Maybe this will help:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-vs-trump-what-is-difference-between-two-classified-records-cases-2023-01-12/

Explainer: Classified documents: What is the difference between the Biden and Trump cases?

Edited by homersapien

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Explainer: Classified documents: What is the difference between the Biden and Trump cases?

It’s hilarious that the media takes weeks to spin the story to *Orange Man Bad* when we all know it was headed that way in the beginning.  Its the biggest whatboutism I have ever seen.  So confessing to stealing documents let’s you off the hook?  He stole them and only returned them when he got caught after SIX YEARS.

Oh and:

31 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Yes, the official CatTurdTM twitter account is where I receive all my up-to-date Covid vaccine information as well. 

As well you should.  By the way, they don’t provide COVID vaccination updates, that’s the CDC which basically has had to walk back every one of their updates sooner or later.

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

As well you should.  By the way, they don’t provide COVID vaccination updates, that’s the CDC which basically has had to walk back every one of their updates sooner or later.

I know you're primarily against lockdowns and mandatory mask wearing and not some of the more crazy stuff, but just remember that many of these people you're hitching your anti-CDC and anti-Fauci bandwagon to also believe in things like microchips, vaccines causing mass deaths, vaccines "shedding" and getting on/into other people, government experiences, and everything else under the sun. 

That catTrud account for example just the last few days has posted things  and about the vaccines causing hundreds of thousands of deaths or whatever.

Most people I find who distrust the CDC simultaneously usually believe crazy, unsupported nonsense from elsewhere and don't seem to be coming to their conclusions from a fully educated and nuanced point of view. 

The CDC and government is far from perfect, but I do believe it is in their best interest both politically and economically to stop covid and save as many lives as possible, and i believe they have more resources and expertise at their disposal than most other individuals or small groups with opinions, so I'll listen to what the CDC says over most others. 

• Like 2

On 1/17/2023 at 9:05 AM, I_M4_AU said:

We do have an opportunity for reset on all this by getting the older candidates out of the picture and have a true election which will be about issues.  Politicians are not mature enough to see it.

You are stoned. 

• Haha 1