Statistical Snapshot of Improvement under Hugh Freeze (Year #1)

StatTiger

Holy Cow!   The ASU defensive improvement is WILD!!!!   OM offense is impressive too!   I’d love to see significant improvement on both sides of the ball!!!

Another quick question:   What year did Liberty transition from FCS to FBS?    I’m thinking this is a factor that very few have considered when analyzing CHF’s job there.   

edit: 2018 was their first year in FBS.  So, as I suspected, having the level of success they had under CHF that soon after moving up to FBS makes that success even more impressive IMHO!

Edited by AUinMS9528
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Holy Cow!   The ASU defensive improvement is WILD!!!!   OM offense is impressive too!   I’d love to see significant improvement on both sides of the ball!!!

Another quick question:   What year did Liberty transition from FCS to FBS?    I’m thinking this is a factor that very few have considered when analyzing CHF’s job there.   

edit: 2018 was their first year in FBS.  So, as I suspected, having the level of success they had under CHF that soon after moving up to FBS makes that success even more impressive IMHO!

SOS in 2018 was 97th and 128th in 2019.

• 2 weeks later...