Alexander is on the way

API50

Guest Tigrinum Major

On a thread hijacking note, it is a little known fact that Chuck Norris is the only person on record to ever beat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Didn't Zow commit to Auburn as a D recruit, but changed his mind and went to Bama when they told him he could play at QB?

215518[/snapback]

You are correct. Tater Tot wanted to make him a safety and Alabama came in late and promised him a shot at QB. I guess that did work out for him though...

On a thread hijacking note, it is a little known fact that Chuck Norris is the only person on record to ever beat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

215771[/snapback]

thats pretty dang funny, i love those chuck things.

I think Zow was a sad case.  He had ability and was a great qb, good awareness.... Most bama fans I talk to agree that he should've never sat the bench the way he did.  Too bad he never really got to be a full time starter.

215514[/snapback]

He was our full time starter in 2000 when we went 3-8.

215529[/snapback]

I have learned BamaGrad, you cant argue with them. They know all. Its kinda like trying to pick a fight with a brick wall.

215765[/snapback]

I have always felt that about Alabama fans actually and I didn't even grow up in this state.

He was telling the truth about having a game last night and then one today, he played last night in my hometwon Dothan, (although i went to northview), and he plays today at home today vs. Kendrick.  I dont think this totally rules out a visit since phenix city is so close to auburn, but it def. makes all those rumors about him visiting sound like just that, rumors.

Central highschool basketball schedule

215287[/snapback]

Hey c-zoner i went to northview too class of '03. when did you graduate?

I think Zow was a sad case.  He had ability and was a great qb, good awareness.... Most bama fans I talk to agree that he should've never sat the bench the way he did.  Too bad he never really got to be a full time starter.

215514[/snapback]

He was our full time starter in 2000 when we went 3-8.

215529[/snapback]

I have learned BamaGrad, you cant argue with them. They know all. Its kinda like trying to pick a fight with a brick wall.

215765[/snapback]

I have always felt that about Alabama fans actually and I didn't even grow up in this state.

216016[/snapback]

of course your going to say that, your an auburn fan. Im sure its just as hard to get along with Texas, or Texas A&M fans too.

Archived