(FS) Large Jason Campbell Print from Undefeated Season

Duder

Is anyone interested in buying the large (it comes out to like 31"x28" when it's framed and matted) Jason Campbell print by Greg Gamble from the '04 season? I got this thing very cheap but just don't have the room for it. I paid $37 for it which is what I will let it go for. If you live in or around Huntsville I can meet you somewhere. anywhere else I can ship but obviously the shipping cost would be at your expense. It comes with the COA and all that crap. It will need be framed and matted but you can do that through Hobby Lobby for much cheaper than you can get through a store. Anywho, if you're interested email me and its yours

tjtoler@mchsi.com

Is anyone interested in buying the large (it comes out to like 31"x28" when it's framed and matted) Jason Campbell print by Greg Gamble from the '04 season? I got this thing very cheap but just don't have the room for it. I paid $37 for it which is what I will let it go for. If you live in or around Huntsville I can meet you somewhere. anywhere else I can ship but obviously the shipping cost would be at your expense. It comes with the COA and all that crap. It will need be framed and matted but you can do that through Hobby Lobby for much cheaper than you can get through a store. Anywho, if you're interested email me and its yours

tjtoler@mchsi.com

Have a photo of it?

Archived