Wanted - full-time employment: Industrial Journeyman Electrician

Bottomfeeder

I quit this morning because I was tired of working with crackhead, pothead, drunken, unsafe, incompetent workers. I couldn't take it anymore.

All I want is a decent paying drug-free workplace that pays a fair wage in or around Mobile, AL. Preferably industrial or heavy commercial.

Any advice beyond the obvious would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

BF

I've worked for Moody Electric out Bay Minette before. MMR group has some work going on at Chevron. FIC has work at Chevron. GA West has work at the Steel Mill.

I've got a buddy at ExxonMobil in Houston. He raves about their work environment. Not sure if they have any thing in the Mobile area though.

runinred63,

I appreciate it. Every refinery I have ever worked has been great. The attention to safety and doing the job right the first time everytime, is suprassed only by the intergity of their employees. I love working refineries. It's dangerous, but the conditions and people are some of the best. Chem plants too. The majority of the industrial jobs I have worked have all been great places to do your best. There are very, very few exceptions, and of those it was not the plant personnel at fault.

Archived