Shon Coleman update

Jonesy

I thought the AU coaches were in Warner Robins, GA???

I can't remember a time where all the coaches went to one location, especially this late in the recruiting season. I haven't heard about coaches in Warner Robins, GA., but it doesn't mean that coaches aren't there. Very rarely do you see more than two coaches go to one location.

My bad- it was yesterday.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the AU coaches were in Warner Robins, GA???

I can't remember a time where all the coaches went to one location, especially this late in the recruiting season. I haven't heard about coaches in Warner Robins, GA., but it doesn't mean that coaches aren't there. Very rarely do you see more than two coaches go to one location.

ST mentioned some coaches were supposed to have an in home with Ambles last night.  So, he was in McDonough, GA.  

Yep. Not sure which coaches visited Ambles either. I imagine Trooper was one of them though.

I have to think Coach Chizik was there and must've made a trip with Coach Malzahn to go to Miss today to see Shon.  I'd like to think Coach Luper was there too. 

If Coach Chizik, Coach Malzahn, Trooper and Luper were there, then I really like our chances with Shon and Ambles.

hahaha this is madness! could be a lot of high school drama with all the college coaches around!

For the guy who asked, lil satan is "technically" not there for SC.  He's there about the other guy......not Robinson.....ummmmm........everyone knows who it is, I'm drawing a blank.  But we all know hes really there for SC.

But the fact is, our coaches are the ones pulling the power-play here and throwing a wrench in satan's plans.  This whole recruiting finish is going to be one for the ages.  There are massive battles & power plays going on right now all over the south and we are the middle of almost all of them.  This is becoming serious business in a quickness.

The craziest part is that it really hasn't even come to a boil yet.....

Auburn coaches are at Olive Branch High School right now talking to Shon Coleman. Also, Auburn recruits have also been hitting the phones to get in touch with Coleman. No news yet on how the meeting has gone.

Good job Jonsey. You are on top of it.  :thumbsup:

For the guy who asked, lil satan is "technically" not there for SC.  He's there about the other guy......not Robinson.....ummmmm........everyone knows who it is, I'm drawing a blank.  But we all know hes really there for SC.

But the fact is, our coaches are the ones pulling the power-play here and throwing a wrench in satan's plans.  This whole recruiting finish is going to be one for the ages.  There are massive battles & power plays going on right now all over the south and we are the middle of almost all of them.  This is becoming serious business in a quickness.

The craziest part is that it really hasn't even come to a boil yet.....

Oh little Nicky is trying to steal Shon away...Too bad for him it's going to be too little, too late. WDE!

Wow this is getting insane... I bet shon's head is spinning... To be honest I could understand him possibly switching to Ole Miss seeing as they need some help on the line and it is his a home state school but switching to Bama doesn't make sense... They have a lot of young lineman plus that place smells awful from all the turds

:zapbama:

He is actually from Memphis but Olive Branch recruits the Memphis area and he transfered in there a year or 2 ago. Darren Bates graduated from Olive Branch too but like Coleman is originally from Memphis.

Wow this is getting insane... I bet shon's head is spinning... To be honest I could understand him possibly switching to Ole Miss seeing as they need some help on the line and it is his a home state school but switching to Bama doesn't make sense... They have a lot of young lineman plus that place smells awful from all the turds

:zapbama:

Jonesy, what you hearin on Coleeman? A guy on rivals said he just got off the phone with his source and heard he's no longer gonna visit Bama. Just passing the info.

Waiting on a text message to confirm this story with another guy. Only bad news is that I have a class so I have to bail.

Whether he goes to Bama or not this weekend, it looks very good for us. Like I said in an early post, whether he wants to go to Bama or not he will most likely take this trip unless it has impications on his relationship to the Auburn coaches.

Jonesy, what you hearin on Coleeman? A guy on rivals said he just got off the phone with his source and heard he's no longer gonna visit Bama. Just passing the info.

Waiting on a text message to confirm this with another guy. Only bad news is that I have a class so I have to bail.

Whether he goes to Bama or not this weekend, it looks very good for us. Like I said in an early post, whether he wants to go to Bama or not he will most likely take this trip unless it has impications on his relationship to the Auburn coaches.

Just thinking through this, free trip to Miami - cool, no problem & have fun for the weekend

free trip to Turdtown - what in the heck?

Hopefully he canceled the Alabama trip. Go to Miami and have a good time, but come next wednesday sign with AU please!  :wedance:

about bama... the town, the school, the athletic facilities... the town sucks, the school is okay, but not as good as Auburn, the athletic facilities however, we were number one under Dye, but Tubs always concentrated on luxury boxes and keeping the rich happy, we have fallen behind in the stadium and other areas. We need to get back to the business of being number ONE~!

Not sure if it was Tubby that put it under way, but we just went through a huge renovation on the locker rooms and stadium for Tiger Walk, so to say all Tubby cared about was Luxury boxes is not all true. Tubs did a lot of good things, just got lazy.

Not sure if it was Tubby that put it under way, but we just went through a huge renovation on the locker rooms and stadium for Tiger Walk, so to say all Tubby cared about was Luxury boxes is not all true. Tubs did a lot of good things, just got lazy.

^^^^ This

Plus, everything indicates our next big football expenditure is going to be a full-sized indoor practice field. Rumblings around campus are it's going where the old Coliseum is currently. Fingers crossed!

^^^^ This

Plus, everything indicates our next big football expenditure is going to be a full-sized indoor practice field. Rumblings around campus is it's going where the old Coliseum is currently. Fingers crossed!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Needs to Happen^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Archived