Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

Gabe's family wants Tennessee. Dont be surprised if he goes there

ehhh They want ice water in hell too. :laugh: :laugh:  They can say where they want him to go, but in the end he still has to follow his own heart.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word out of Columbus right now is Carver-Columbus DT Gabe Wright to #Tennessee over #Auburn-Kipp Adams 247 UGA sports

We'll find out tomorrow at around noon.

Either we are extremely late to the party or they're delusional. They did say he was on a visit to them the weekend of AU's MNC celebration.  :dunno:

FWIW, I have no idea when this was tweeted. This was texted to me and I posted it here for clarification, if there is any.

Either we are extremely late to the party or they're delusional. They did say he was on a visit to them the weekend of AU's MNC celebration.  :dunno:

FWIW, I have no idea when this was tweeted. This was texted to me and I posted it here for clarification, if there is any.

I wasn't trying to give anyone a hard time about it. I was simply stating the guy was in Auburn and some TN people said he was there. They're info might not be correct. He may choose TN in the end though. That's why the insiders don't like the word "LOCK" in regards to recruiting.

I wasn't trying to give anyone a hard time about it. I was simply stating the guy was in Auburn and some TN people said he was there. They're info might not be correct. He may choose TN in the end though. That's why the insiders don't like the word "LOCK" in regards to recruiting.

I'm not mad at ya buddy, I was just letting everybody know that I'm not sure when that tweet was made public. It could have been yesterday for all I know, I should have let everybody known that when I posted it. No hard feelings though brother

As I said last night, we simply don't know what some of these guys are going to do, despite the assurances of folks who typically have good information.  They can only report what they "know."

I'm not mad at ya buddy, I was just letting everybody know that I'm not sure when that tweet was made public. It could have been yesterday for all I know, I should have let everybody known that when I posted it. No hard feelings though brother

None here either. Recruiting is interesting to me. This time of year is the epitome of it. There are multiple people who have inside knowledge of the situation saying different things. If the recruit themselves don't know then how in the world is anyone else going to know? We all just take our best guess.

Taking off the O&B glasses: Tenn is headed in the right direction. Dooley is a good coach and has some talented players. They aren't upper echelon of the SEC yet but I can see them competing for SECCs here before too soon. If Wright chooses them then it won't be as crazy as some are thinking. I feel like he'll choose AU in the end because of the relationships he's developed with AU recruits. I understand that he has relationships with Tenn people as well but the AU relationships are just longer in nature. Good thing we'll know sooner rather than later.

Archived