Quan Bray

RunInRed

Rivals reports...

Four star ATH visits Auburn. Quan Bray says Auburn made good impression, will return.

http://twitter.com/AuburnRivals

quanbray_display_image.jpg

Quan Bray, ATH

Hogansville, GA (Calloway)

5'11 / 178 / 4.47

Offers 15+: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma State, South Carolina, Southern Miss, Stanford, Tennessee and West Virginia, among others.

Ratings

Rivals: 4-Star, Pos Rank 16 (ATH), Nat Rank 112

Scout: 4-Star, Pos Rank 28 (RB)

Notes

- Uncle played DB at AU (Jason Bray)

ESPN evaluation

This guy has a chance to be special at the next level. Bray is an electrifying athlete that can run like the wind and possesses outstanding quickness and change-of-direction skills. He plays quarterback and not just for his running ability which is what makes him so dangerous. He can actually make plays in the passing game and while he will not play QB at the next level, he has the arm to threaten deep and make plays in the short and intermediate passing game. When he gets on the perimeter you have to respect his arm which means accounting for his legs is a real chore. It is clear he is at QB so that each and every play starts with the ball in his hands. This is a scary playmaker in terms of physical tools.

Read more (and see video highlights) here...

He's ex-Auburn DB Jason Bray's cousin. I hope Jason can help send this guy our way.

I was wondering if there was any connection between the two since they're both from the same area. Thanks, I always liked Jason, and his family.

Archived