The Official Auburn Support Thread

87aubie

Maybe this will get a stick pin.  It's been said in some form in several threads tonight, but I think for the sake of any AU players and/or family members who might be reading here, we need an official support thread.  So I'll start one.

I believe in, and fully support, AU's staff, players, and families.  It's in times like these we understand why family is so important.  We love you AU.  War Eagle!!!!

:believe: :believe: :believe::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle::believe:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also believe in the integrity of coach Chizik and the whole Auburn staff. This is obviously the only way anyone can use to try to stop us.War Damn Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :timeout: :timeout: :wareagle:

I'M ALL IN! I have 100% faith in not only Chizik but every member of the Auburn family, from the coaching staff, to the players, and to the players family! WAR EAGLE!!!!

Family prays for each other,I will be praying for Cam and his family.They are going through a lot right now.

The same goes for the players and staff,I will be praying for them also.

Sometimes,you can be doing the right thing and the enemy will come after you,because you are doing the right things.When I say the enemy I dont mean Bammernecks,I mean the real enemy ;)Sometimes trials come into our lives,and those trials can destroy us,or they can make us more resilute,to keep going on the right path.If somehow this post can get to Cam and the players,let them know that the "watchmen" are on the lookout for them and that we are praying for them. :wareagle:

To Cam and family:keep doing the right thing and let God handle the consequences.

Family prays for each other,I will be praying for Cam and his family.They are going through a lot right now.

Sometimes,you can be doing the right thing and the enemy will come after you,because you are doing the right things.When I say the enemy I dont mean Bammernecks,I mean the real enemy ;)Sometimes trials come into our lives,and those trials can destroy us,or they can make us more resilute,to keep going on the right path.If somehow this post can get to Cam and the players,let them know that the "watchmen" are on the lookout for them and that we are praying for them. :wareagle:

To Cam and family:keep doing the right thing and let God handle the consequences.

I'm not worried.  This team has their 'faith' in the One worthy of it, and He will be with them through this trial.

I'm not worried.  This team has their 'faith' in the One worthy of it, and He will be with them through this trial.

amen...I saw what you did there with the cap.O ;)

Archived