Question: On Meyer telling them to leak it in the past couple of weeks....

BigBlueWDE

Urban was approached by a bammer to bring this out to discredit us, and he was

benefiting from Blakely and recruits telling them not to go to AU.

the first half of this post is silly, the second half isnt.

Question here is, does Blakely realize what he has gotten into and come back into the fold? I hope we play UF in the SECCG and Cam goes out of bounds and takes cryer out!

i just said that to someone at work :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Better yet, he just looks over and smiles at Cryer as he is running down the sideline for an 80 yard TD.

Just heard Mark S. say that he hasn't talked to Meyer in three months, and as far as he knows, Meyer is not part of this.  Also, he met with Cam's parents yesterday and said they really weren't overly concerned about all this!!

If we don't stop point fingers at people that have nothing to do with this mess we are not better that the ones that started this mess. In the end the truth will com out and hopefully heads will roll.

Have to be patient guys...This ^^^^

No need to say things about something that has not been proven. Also, if it is true what would make this any better? Bashing the person that is creditted for this nonsense? Be better than that and realize that supposed person will get what is due.

I would like to say more on this matter but I want more concrete facts.

Just heard Mark S. say that he hasn't talked to Meyer in three months, and as far as he knows, Meyer is not part of this.  Also, he met with Cam's parents yesterday and said they really weren't overly concerned about all this!!

Schablach should of done some actual investigations before putting his name on an article with alot of inuendos about AU, Cam, and the family.  An actual investigation would have included a trip to Gainesville.  He could've easily looked up NYT Thamel relationship with Meyer.

clearly, Mark S. is a douchebag!

Mullen tried to keep this quite. He is possibly a victim here as well. I think Dan is a good man and a good coach.

I heard this too, I have no issue with Mullem... that coward Meyer gets on my nerves.

What about Mullen's role in all of this? Is he a good guy, bad guy, or somewhere in between? Was he ticked at the Newtons too?

I always thought Mullen was a pretty good guy, but now I'm confused.

Mullen passed it to MSU who passed it to SEC. He did not want to go public against another SEC school I think he knew there was nothing to the AU connection.

Guest In the Village

Mullen tried to keep this quite. He is possibly a victim here as well. I think Dan is a good man and a good coach.

I heard this too, I have no issue with Mullem... that coward Meyer gets on my nerves.

Why doesn't Mullen and Bond go on public record about their stance?

Same reason Auburn can't come out and say this is BS.....when the NCAA says shut-up it's wise to do so.

When you are in the middle of a crap storm of epic proportions, you don't make public statements that can be used to help sue the pants off of you and destroy your career.

Guest In the Village

When you are in the middle of a crap storm of epic proportions, you don't make public statements that can be used to help sue the pants off of you and destroy your career.

But you should also not make vague public statments  that can be misleading in order to start the Crap storm.  I just thought if they believe that they could muzzle the crap storm with the truth and how this came about.  However I understand your point of view. 

Well I know some of you guys aren't fans of Fbomb, but anyone is gonna blow the lid off of Urban Meyer it's him.. Show starts now.

It is absolutely in CUM's (yes, that is intentional) interest for this to come out:

1)  He didn't kick CN off the team, but he sure made that doghouse uncomfortable.  So, in essence, he did get rid of this year's Heisman frontrunner and has been getting hammered over it.  By smearing CN now, he stops that angle from the UF alumni dead cold and the gaytor faithful now will just lump all this into the laptop issue and say CN is a criminal and it was actually a good thing that he was run off.

2)  He is in a serious fight for his program.  He has apparently recruited some very talented, but also very difficult recruits the past few years.  However, AU is doing everything right both on the field and on the recruiting trail.  AU is not only challenging him for the best in Florida now, but we are taking some of them.  He saw Blakely as the last straw, so he went NUCLEAR.  I have absolutely NO doubt that the overnight flip from Blakely being a silent AU commit to being all UF and CUM's Friday night buddy had to do with this specific "information", NO doubt!  And I suspect there will be others that he will either flip or be able to keep from committing in the first place given this latest BS.

That's my take.  WAR EAGLE!!!

On the first point, this is speculation but if true . . . wow is he grasping for rope before he heads off the cliff.

I would like to hear what Meyer would say if he was interviewed....Maybe that is why MSU and Dan Mullen are waiting to talk? to see what the "Great" Urban Meyer says, the man that controls not just Florida but MSU......If, and i am saying IF IF IF this is all true (about Meyer pushing the action).

Archived