It absolutely disgusts me that.....

AUPride4Ever

just a few hours after a young man from MSU lost his life to cancer and was buried that these low-life reporters would release this story. It breaks my heart for his family that his death has been seemingly pushed to the back-burner because of these allegations. I do hate this for Cam, but for God's sake, Nick Bell lost his life!!!! He was a member of the MSU team and now the only thing that people around the country are hearing about is MSU's recruitment of Cam Newton and what it means for Auburn. It just makes me sad for this young man's family. I hope that everyone responsible for these allegations live to regret their actions.

just a few hours after a young man from MSU lost his life to cancer and was buried that these low-life reporters would release this story. It breaks my heart for his family that his death has been seemingly pushed to the back-burner because of these allegations. I do hate this for Cam, but for God's sake, Nick Bell lost his life!!!! He was a member of the MSU team and now the only thing that people around the country are hearing about is MSU's recruitment of Cam Newton and what it means for Auburn. It just makes me sad for this young man's family. I hope that everyone responsible for these allegations live to regret their actions.

Well said.  :)

Thanks for posting this!  You are 100% correct!  I was so sorry to hear about Nick Bell and his passing and so sorry for him and his family for what is taking place now.

This world has lost morality and respect for their fellow man. Now adults act like children if they don't get their way. All this doesn't surprise me. I mean, a woman shook her baby to death for interrupting her facebook time by crying. We live in an EVIL world now.

Archived