Responding to Cam Attacks - Attacking the Attackers

oldaufeller

I'm pretty sure response (good or bad) is what these collective journalist's are after.  They are sensationalists.  As much as I want to call them out, denigrate them, etc., private emails and messages to them are not going to help and more than likely will push them farther down the boundaries of what they can get away with.  If it makes you feel better, knock yourself out.  AND FOR GOODNESS SAKES, PLEASE DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID THAT GETS SOMEONE INVOLVED IN A LAWSUIT.  Passing out home address for journalists and private telephone numbers is a VERY BAD IDEA.  Threats on this or any board coupled with an actual attack against a writer is not good.  Request to mods - hunt seek and destroy those entries.

We know who the attackers are and most of us are powerless to publish at the level they do.  It is important we know our allies, support them, let their infrastructure know (for instance Doyle @ CBS) we appreciate accurate and fair reporting and let our "media team" win.  IMO

Edit - In medieval times, a lord or noble had to choose their champion.  They were sent to fight and defend the honor of their house.  We need to choose ours - in the media.  And support Cecil, Cam, the coaches, the team, Auburn University and each other.  Don't fall apart and don't give in to knee-jerk reactions.  Stay the course my friends.

Archived