Timeline of Events

msg6367

Timeline of Events

Nov 27 - Cam and Dad takes official visit to MSU and attend egg bowl.

According to Cecil, he meets Kenny for first time at game.

According to Kenny, he, Cecil and two coaches meet at the Hilton Garden Inn in Starkville

Nov 29 - According the Kenny, he meets Cecil at gas station outside Starkville to find out about money.

Kenny doesn't have any money so he contacts William Bell (Bell-Mac Roofing).

Bell contacts John Bond.

According to Bond, he reported it to AD immediately after offer was made.

Dec 11 - Cam and dad visit Oklahoma

Dec 18 - Cam and dad visit Auburn

Dec 20 - AU makes offer to Cam

Dec 31 - Cam commits to AU and becomes part of the family......and MSU is still recruiting him.

Jan '10 - MSU reports allegations to SEC.

May '10 - AD leaves MSU for same position at Arizona.

Jul '10 - MSU finally gets around to sending report of "Cam recruiting allegations" to SEC.

Please let me know of anything that was omitted and I will update the timeline.

Why would Bond report this to AD at the end of Nov according to his statement and the AD not report it to the SEC until Jan?  It's not because they had to write up all the allegations because that wasn't turned in until July.  I'm very interested in someone interviewing AD Byrne.

My guess is the Federal Bureau of Investigation will be talking to all of them soon, if not already.  I hope they have their story straight.  FBI doesn't play games, they aren't the Starkville PD.

Archived