MSU and Auburn working together

PapaWill

It is only a thought, but since I watched Cam speak so reverently of Mullen and I know of our Coach's integrity, it would make sense to me that when MSU realized Rogers was shaking them down, they let the SEC know.  Auburn investigates on their own.............would not be surprised to find out that the FBI was called in by Auburn.  Maybe they are trying to find out if there is more than just Rogers involved.

It's just a wild idea, but maybe MSU and Auburn are actually working together to clean up some trash! 

Guest midnight

It is only a thought, but since I watched Cam speak so reverently of Mullen and I know of our Coach's integrity, it would make sense to me that when MSU realized Rogers was shaking them down, they let the SEC know.  Auburn investigates on their own.............would not be surprised to find out that the FBI was called in by Auburn.  Maybe they are trying to find out if there is more than just Rogers involved.

It's just a wild idea, but maybe MSU and Auburn are actually working together to clean up some trash! 

if true then why would msu just report it, and not both schools

i have thought this was an fbi sting operation for a while......you guys should have picked up on it by the way the media was being played and how AU was acting....people that were worried about cecil and his inactions,i 'll bet you cqaan close your ears in a few days when he explodes on the scene with his lawyers

Auburn would not have first hand knowledge like MSU.........but who is to say their investigation was not passed on to authorities?  I know we all want to blame MSU; but maybe I am wrong......do we think Cam knows everything as well as Auburn officials?  If so, he would not have been so positive with his statements about Mullen recently if Mullen was behind this.

Auburn would not have first hand knowledge like MSU.........but who is to say their investigation was not passed on to authorities?  I know we all want to blame MSU; but maybe I am wrong......do we think Cam knows everything as well as Auburn officials?  If so, he would not have been so positive with his statements about Mullen recently if Mullen was behind this.

Auburn has a former FBI agent working in their compliance office.

where does this former FBI stuff keep coming from?

I think it is very plausible that Auburn & MSU are working together.  Simple retaliation doesn't make sense as a sufficient motive for either MSU or UF to try to destroy the reputation of the Newton family or Auburn. 

I think the most obvious entity behind the allegations is found in Tuscaloosa.  The current Auburn coaching staff has shown time and again that they're not going to be second fiddle to anyone.  Cam and the rest of the Tigers are capturing the attention of too many folks in the state & across the country for the liking of the Red Elephant Club.  I wouldn't put this past them.  These folks would have you believe that Auburn was a perennial doormat rather than one of the winningest college football teams in history.  I'll be glad when these rumors & allegations are shown to be what they are, garbage. 

:wareagle:f

Mayor confirmed it

Mayor confirmed it

not trying to sound like I dont believe you or anyone else but which thread was it in? I just havent been able to pin it down and I have looked pretty hard. it isnt listed in McGlynn's resume on the AU website so is it someone else on staff or did they just leave that part out of McGlynn's info?

Mayor confirmed it

not trying to sound like I dont believe you or anyone else but which thread was it in? I just havent been able to pin it down and I have looked pretty hard. it isnt listed in McGlynn's resume on the AU website so is it someone else on staff or did they just leave that part out of McGlynn's info?

Not on his bio but yes, the FBI thing is true.

man, if thats the case his resume of former NCAA, former legal counsel to the Governor of NJ, etc... just got even more impressive. the guy isnt even that old, maybe early 30's?

Archived