David Pollack tweets

WDE!

Fairley's shot to the QBs leghumpers leg was clearly incidental.  I will admit that the pile driving tackles need to be stopped.  UGA is a dirty playing team period and at least two or three of their players deserved to be suspended  :beatmullet:

I want to say there is a rule where if players leaves the bench and comes onto the field they are suspended for a half in the next game.  I know that happened at UNA one year when I was there.  

Does Pollock the moron not remember that GA was called for at least 2 personal fouls earlier in the game?  Geez.  I hate GA!  

I noticed that they didn't bother to show the replay of either one of those personal fouls either.  However, they showed Nick's several times.

Saying Fairley should be suspended for his actions during georgia game.

http://twitter.com/davidpollack47

Every Dog that left the bench should be suspended.

.... This.

This everyone who left the sideline not a coach should have been ejected and those three olineman going after fairley while he was on the ground should be gone.  He was chop blocked earlier in the game maybe pollack missed that.  Who has their starting qb down 18 points with under 3 minutes to go?

I want to say there is a rule where if players leaves the bench and comes onto the field they are suspended for a half in the next game.  I know that happened at UNA one year when I was there.  

When were u at UNA? I live in Muscle Shoals

I referee college lacrosse and our rules state that any player who leaves the bench is immediately ejected.

Im not usually one to criticize but pollack isnt even a has been he is a sorta almost once was. I remember him well from college he was a cheap shot artist and now he has turned his career ending accident into a new reality. hes scum and i am not one to down someone but he is. this will likely get me in trouble and i apologize and accept my half game suspension with an understanding that a higher level of personal conduct is expected. :-X

Archived