The fact...

Lint

...that I get an argument with a 60ish year old Bama fan tonight at a restaurant reinforces how f-ing bad I hate them..

Set them straight boys!

It is a known fact you can't talk football with any Bama fan. But I actually get a kick out the old "know it all" trying argue with me about football. I have them steaming and ready to cry real quick.

...that I get an argument with a 60ish year old Bama fan tonight at a restaurant reinforces how f-ing bad I hate them..

Set them straight boys!

OK... I'll bite.  How did the argument start?

Remember the very true old saying, "Never argue with an idiot.  They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

and my favorite is:  ignorance is no excuse....it's the real thing!  :P

Set them straight boys!

OK... I'll bite.   How did the argument start?

.....wait for it.....wait for it........

Just picked up dinner during halftime of the Bama game.  They were showing highlights of the AU game and the guy says to his wife "The media gives Auburn so much love and he (Cam) is the best you can pay for."...

Of course I couldn't let that go...

Just picked up dinner during halftime of the Bama game.  They were showing highlights of the AU game and the guy says to his wife "The media gives Auburn so much love and he (Cam) is the best you can pay for."...

You should have said "Best money Auburn has ever spent". Then followed it up with "For the money you spent on julio you would think he wouldn't drop so many balls".

You should have said "Best money Auburn has ever spent". Then followed it up with "For the money you spent on julio you would think he wouldn't drop so many balls".

*snicker* :thumbsup:

I hope you didn't punch him.  You'll have to sit out the first half of the Iron Bowl.

:hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

I think it's the pigtails....

Set them straight boys!

Could you be a little more vague please   :o

Now that was spit out the food funny.... :laugh:

I think it's the pigtails....

It looks like he's got rubber bands holing his hair, fitting, seeing as rubber bands always break under pressure.

Archived