Ray Drew

WarDamn2010

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we mud hole stomped UGA, Richt is likely gone, and that wonderful team coordinated a dirty hit on Fairley.....we have a chance?

I don't think Richt is gone yet. I think UGA has to lose to a bad Ga Tech team for there to be a good chance Richt is gone.

I sat next to a guy on a plane back to ATL this evening from Chicago, who lives in Athens, GA and who has a bit to do with UGA and he said that Richt will get another year. If he was lesser of a "good guy" he would be history, apparently.

UGA isn't the same team now they were at the start of the year.  They shredded our defense, especially early.  I don't know how you can get rid of richt.  I think he'll be there again, regardless of GT.

UGA isn't the same team now they were at the start of the year.  They shredded our defense, especially early.  I don't know how you can get rid of richt.  I think he'll be there again, regardless of GT.

I am not sure about that. You combine a no bowl 5-7 team with all the off field problems and he may be gone.

I don't think richt will be fired.  But, uga may see the writing on the wall the guy that shredded us will be gone next year.

I don't think richt will be fired.  But, uga may see the writing on the wall the guy that shredded us will be gone next year.

No doubt AJ is the real deal and he had his way tonight....however, I don't think the "shredding" would have been so bad, at least score wise, if we hadn't shot ourselves in the foot. The INT happened on a drive where we had a 40 yard run called back along with two personal fouls - not to mention the pass hit our WR in the hands...Then we had a punt on the next drive so they had three quick possessions and made the most of them....If we score on either of those drives (probably the first one of the two is more likely) than it is 14-14 at that point and not 21-7.

In either case - back to the point of this thread - I hope that Ray soaked it all in, had a great time and decides to come to Auburn! War Eagle!!

No doubt AJ is the real deal and he had his way tonight....however, I don't think the "shredding" would have been so bad, at least score wise, if we hadn't shot ourselves in the foot. The INT happened on a drive where we had a 40 yard run called back along with two personal fouls - not to mention the pass hit our WR in the hands...Then we had a punt on the next drive so they had three quick possessions and made the most of them....If we score on either of those drives (probably the first one of the two is more likely) than it is 14-14 at that point and not 21-7.

In either case - back to the point of this thread - I hope that Ray soaked it all in, had a great time and decides to come to Auburn! War Eagle!!

I agree totally it was more us beating ourselves than uga doing it.

Just got in from the game (long drive). Took the fam. to Toomer's after the game (1st for them). It was a great sight. Anyway ran into Ray. He definitely was having a good time. My wife and boy did not know him. He was real cool. He took a picture with my boy, shook my hand, etc. I told everyone, during picture, he is the best D player in Georgia. He smiled; very humble. I think Toomer's left a positive impression! WDE!

I know he likes us, but still feel he is a GA lean. and can go to any program he wants nationwide. Given his character I hope he noticed our bench stayed on the sideline during the fight. What are our chances without looking through orange & blue glasses guys ?

War Eagle !

i hope we do get him. hes got great character and thats what auburn men are about. he would be a great complement to Corey L. and Craig S. for the future.

I know he likes us, but still feel he is a GA lean. and can go to any program he wants nationwide. Given his character I hope he noticed our bench stayed on the sideline during the fight. What are our chances without looking through orange & blue glasses guys ?

War Eagle !

Our bench did stay on the sideline, but we had two ejections. Those probably drew more attention than the benches.

There was an article in the AJC and it listed 4 or 5 schools that Ray was considering.  I thought it was between UGA and AU, but I could be wrong.  I hope Ray had a great time on Saturday.  He is at the top of my 'wish list'!

How did UGA lose to Florida?  USCe made UF look like a homecoming game.

Kiehl and Ray have become tight this week-end.

They are sitting on the couch here at the Auburn Hotel laughing and cutting up right now.

He's a really nice kid.

Thank you Sir!  Very good news and, this is very important these days, from a VERY reliable, named source!

:wareagle:

Archived