Isaiah Crowell at the game

rws0009

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're wondering where Crowell is leaning towards, look at the hat he wore to the game yesterday:

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Stars-turn-out-for-Georgia-game-5605

So you're saying he is going to pull a kirkpatrick and sign with the atlanta braves.  I didn't even know he played baseball.

Guest simonsez

If you're wondering where Crowell is leaning towards, look at the hat he wore to the game yesterday:

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Stars-turn-out-for-Georgia-game-5605

So you're saying he is going to pull a kirkpatrick and sign with the atlanta braves.  I didn't even know he played baseball.

the braves "A" doesnt have the little tail at the top.  Hears the link

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1184/1383055382_5f89067060.jpg

just wait until gabe wright and jeff whitaker is our two pluggin the middle.

and i would love it if they are flanked by Lemonier and Drew.

just wait until gabe wright and jeff whitaker is our two pluggin the middle.

and i would love it if they are flanked by Lemonier and Drew.

im telling you. and dont sleep on craig sanders they're getting him ready for next year. he's already a dominate force on special teams. he seems to always be the first one down field on kick offs. our defense is headed in the right direction for the future.

Am I the only one who is going to that him wearing that hat in our house is alittle messed up.  Plus he was near wright. We don't need him recruiting against us.  I would love to land crowell but i can't see that being realistic.

Am I the only one who is going to that him wearing that hat in our house is alittle messed up.  Plus he was near wright. We don't need him recruiting against us.  I would love to land crowell but i can't see that being realistic.

Yes, I think that is messed up.  We should not let him in the group with that cap on.  I don't mind that a visiting recruit is leaning toward or even committed to another school.  As a matter of fact I would encourage them to visit Auburn.  But he should not throw it in our face by wearing a cap, shirt or anything else from another school while visiting.  That may tell you something about the person also.  

You nailed it A4E! I would not have allowed him to participate while wearing that hat. You come don't come for a visit to my school wearing gear of my biggest rival. Unacceptable IMO. That's just disrespect for our program, even more from a kid that hasn't shown a lot of interest in AU in the past. Take it elsewhere buddy and good luck to you!

the question is "who" let him in with the hat on....there is a sign on the gate when they come in that states you can not wear anything related to an opposing team, only Auburn stuff....I read the sign on the gate at tigerwalk!

I whole heartedly agree with everything else in this post but don't read into IC and GW standing by each other. They are on the same high school team and are good friends. So because of their friendship and being teammates it's natural they hang around each other on their visit. UAT is not recruiting GW anyway. GW is ALL AUBURN and ALL IN!!!

Could be a lucky hat. I hope he is wearing it the day after Thanksgiving, when we pound the turds in their own yard. I know the rules, but TWO words: Respectful? Humble? I don't knoow the guy but a picture can say a thousand words. Looks like the head fits the hat perfectly. Maybe huliho will stick around another year to teach the art of pigtails and mentor a couple more classy young men.

Does anyone know the extent of his leg injuries?  I don't see any specifics listed anywhere but some mention of nagging injuries that have kept him out of the last few games.

Does anyone know the extent of his leg injuries?  I don't see any specifics listed anywhere but some mention of nagging injuries that have kept him out of the last few games.

His coach, Dell McGee has never said what his specific injuries are. This is all I could find from Carver's Friday night game that was relevant.

Carver did not start star running back Isaiah Crowell, who has been limited or held out with various leg injuries, but he was on the field for about a dozen plays and carried the ball twice for 9 yards.

Crowell said he was spared from his normal workload on Friday for precautionary reasons and expects to return at full capacity next week.

“I was all right this week, and I thought I could have been playing,” Crowell said. “They just didn’t need me much. I’ll be back next week.”

Read more: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2010/11/13/1344492/high-school-fooball-carver-advances.html#ixzz15HrMkIzt

Gabe Wright said in an interview that Isaiah Crowell needed to go to Auburn because he doesn't want to play against him.

do you have a link to that article(interview)? I really would like to read i..thanx  :wareagle:

Gabe Wright said in an interview that Isaiah Crowell needed to go to Auburn because he doesn't want to play against him.

do you have a link to that article(interview)? I really would like to read i..thanx  :wareagle:

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Wright-talks-Auburn-visit-Crowell-5670

Archived