The end

jefflee

I can't believe how fast this season has flown by (or the careers of Pugh, Ziemba, Kodi, Craig, Josh, T-Zach, Zack, etc).  Standing in the stands last night watching the highlights and listening to the Black Eyed Peas it struck me that this was the last game of the season in JHS.  It seems like yesterday we were playing ARKY St.  Enjoy these last three games.  It will not be long before we are telling our grandkids about 2010. 

i say this every year,but this year is different as far as flying by. we have a chance to play for it all in jan. so it will seem much longer. i have never enjoyed a season more. 04 was close but the offensive excitement this team brings is just overwhelming. as bad as our defense has been at times(had good times too) if we had a lights out defense we would not be hanging 50 nearly game. if we get to glendale, which i fully expect i am gonna try to make it. i might have to get back on the books with bank of america.

Wasn't it just the other day that we were all excited because we had just signed Ziemba and Burns? I am very happy for those two young men.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Ziemda turned out to be as planned. Kodi didn't work out at QB but he's been a big reason AU is where they are this year. His blocking has been excellent. He's a great AU man! War Eagle to both!

Definetly has been a great career for all these seniors. Without them, we wouldnt be where we are today.

I will always miss every senior class, but this one was special.

Bynes dont go  :'(

Archived