A MUST READ...

AUTigergrad08

Let me just point out that he does not even try to do any basic legal analysis on the relevant bylaws.  He points out the flaws in Auburn's argument (the argument that he says AU will use), but fails to consider the flaws of his own argument.  This is purely an opinion piece, not any new information or perspective here.

Let me just point out that he does not even try to do any basic legal analysis on the relevant bylaws.  He points out the flaws in Auburn's argument (the argument that he says AU will use), but fails to consider the flaws of his own argument.  This is purely an opinion piece, not any new information or perspective here.

No, I know.  You'd be surprised how many people are taking this as "factual" though.

This guy has about as much credibility as..............kenny rogers or

Nancy Pelosi in a beauty contest..........

Take your pick!!!

He's a "Senior NCAA Writer" so maybe that classifies him as a "source"? 

Just throwing that out there...

Print this out ,give it to bird. his cage is due for a cleaning. Just another idiot with a blog. So what? :tease: Wow a senior ncaa writer on fanhouse. :laugh:

It was a joke calling him a "source"...

But, again, anything that comes out these days seems to be classified as "factual" regarding Cam especially to those who want to believe he's guilty of something.  There seems to be more hoping he's guilty of something than those hoping he's innocent.

I've learned fairly quickly this week not to get all fired up becuase someone writes an opinion piece that doesn't pump sunshine into Lee County.  This thing, when it plays out, could go a number of different ways and not all of them are pretty for Auburn.  As much as I hate it, we're just going to have to wait this out like everyone else.  And while we do, some folks will write some things that may or may not be accurate - but they will surely be things that we don't like.

Archived