Putting my faith in Mayor and ST...

wareagle751345162833

I think the title says it all but for those of you new here (which there are many and by new I mean just joined AE AFTER the Cam allegations came out) Mayor and St are as reliable as your EVER gonna find for true auburn info whether it be recruiting or info on a situation such as Cam.  I understand everyone has an opinion and this is the place to post it but some of this has gotten RIDICULOUSLY out of hand. I'm not mad at anyone posting or the millions of topics posted but mainly mad at myself for getting sucked into EVERY headline that is posted on here.  :banghead:  :laugh:  I hit the refresh button a million times a day ever since this story broke.  :dunno::banghead:  I think though it's now time for me to just wait and follow the threads that are only started by or replied to by Mayor and ST until this thing is resolved. Guys, my lovelife is taking a huge hit here cause I cant tear myself away from this computer or website.  :'(  :laugh:  Its not fair to my girlfriend, she has NEEDS too...  ME!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I hope all this gets cleared quickly cause I live in SC and am already starting to hear it about how the cocks are gonna rise up the second time around (that's what she said  :laugh:) But until Mayor or ST say something I think I'm gonna have to ground myself from all other posts. War Eagle to all and hope to see ALL of you in ATL!!!  :wareagle:

I think the title says it all but for those of you new here (which there are many and by new I mean just joined AE AFTER the Cam allegations came out) Mayor and St are as reliable as your EVER gonna find for true auburn info whether it be recruiting or info on a situation such as Cam.  I understand everyone has an opinion and this is the place to post it but some of this has gotten RIDICULOUSLY out of hand. I'm not mad at anyone posting or the millions of topics posted but mainly mad at myself for getting sucked into EVERY headline that is posted on here.   :banghead:  :laugh:  I hit the refresh button a million times a day ever since this story broke.  :dunno::banghead:  I think though it's now time for me to just wait and follow the threads that are only started by or replied to by Mayor and ST until this thing is resolved. Guys, my lovelife is taking a huge hit here cause I cant tear myself away from this computer or website.  :'(   :laugh:  Its not fair to my girlfriend, she has NEEDS too...  ME!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I hope all this gets cleared quickly cause I live in SC and am already starting to hear it about how the cocks are gonna rise up the second time around (that's what she said  :laugh:) But until Mayor or ST say something I think I'm gonna have to ground myself from all other posts. War Eagle to all and hope to see ALL of you in ATL!!!   :wareagle:

Always remember, girls are a dime a dozen and there is only one AUBURN UNIVERSITY! (sorry to all the "dime a dozens" on here  :-[ )(P.S. I wasn't really talking about you girls on here. You could never be replaced)

Archived