More News Coming and I It's Good

au03cobrafan

Cam is for the most part cleared.  From reports Cecil was cornered about money and payment plans but left the situation and after several attempts to remove himself from several pressured attempts for Cam to play for money he finally reported them and informed the NCAA.  Well this did not make them happy so they spent months building up their smear campaign that they could unleash it on Cam and Auburn at the most inopportune time.  Now fast forward to to today and it's reported that their plan backfired and the FBI and NCAA has led them to Jody Wright, Bama and the ring out of Chicago that has UNC in trouble.  Well now it looks like Bama has asked Jody Wright to resign and are attempting to blame him and only him for problems coming out of the Cam smear campaign.  Even worse for Alabama is the that the investigation may have led the NCAA into to some pay for play issues through this UNC ring and they may be in for it VERY VERY SOON!   :thumbsup:

For a story to be true, most credible news outlets require a second anonymous source...  I stand here as that second anonymous source... Please post this on TMZ as soon as possible...

Your report is about as accurate as the others we read........

Good Luck with your career in fiction....

Are you the same redfish that made up all of that other crazy stuff? I hope not. That guy lives in fantasy land.

^^^That's what I was thinking too.  I sure hope not.^^^

Wasn't "redfish" the "keynote" speaker at some super secret tider insider meeting?!  :laugh:

Archived