George Bush Conspiracy?

rexbo

Florida has already been hit by 2 hurricanes, in central and south Florida, now a 3rd is headed for northwest Florida. Florida being the key state to his re-election, is Bush trying to wipe the State out so he can score political points by handing out ice, water and emergency aid?

Some strange coincidences are going on here, note that in 1988, Hurricane Gilbert, one of the strongest ever Atlantic Hurricanes, was just west of the Cayman Islands (see picture below). That was a Monday, 13 September 1988, almost the same exact position Ivan (Russian name, is Putin in on this too?) will be on Monday, 13 September 2004. Gilbert then hit the Yucatan Peninsula (Mexico's version of the Redneck Riviera) on Wednesday, 15 September, 1988. Ivan is tracking to hit Panama City (the US's Redneck Riviera) on Wednesday, 15 September. Wait, there's more!! In 1988 George H.W. Bush was running for President against a left-wing Mass. liberal!! I sure hope CBS doesn't let him get away with this conspiracy!!

gilbert.jpg

Rexbo, if you let CBS get hold of this, Dan Rather will be all over it!!!

or worse yet........

capt.ny12609121824.gore_unleashed_ny126.jpg

I bet he kind of wishes he hadn't invented the internet now.

Rexbo, if you let CBS get hold of this, Dan Rather will be all over it!!!

or worse yet........

capt.ny12609121824.gore_unleashed_ny126.jpg

I bet he kind of wishes he hadn't invented the internet now.

Al needs to learn from Bill Clinton's recent trouble and stay away from the Big Macs! :blink:

Or is he trying to emulate Michael Moore and be another fat, angry liberal liar?

There's certainly more hot air coming out of Hurricane Algore than all of the Hurricanes combined that have hit or heading to Florida this election year...

Nothing scares me more than the thought of Algore as our President on 11 Sep 2001, not even this Cat 5 heading our way...

The conspiracy continues!!! About the only part of the State that has not experienced hurricane force winds, Jacksonville, is now in the cross-hairs of Jeanne. What will the Bush fascist neocons pull next???!!!???

171008W5.gif

Archived