SIAP Cam Newton Donation

28Auburn27

Cam Newton donated his David Letterman money to the Wrights Mill Elementary School. It's a shame that something like this won't get reported by ESPN after all the mudslinging they did to this young man. I'm not even sure if that's something that any of us would have the generosity to do. I can learn a lot from how he's handled this whole ordeal and I'm sure we all can. What a great young man, and I'd go to battle with him any day of the week. War Eagle

Guest shirley4au9

Cam Newton donated his David Letterman money to the Wrights Mill Elementary School. It's a shame that something like this won't get reported by ESPN after all the mudslinging they did to this young man. I'm not even sure if that's something that any of us would have the generosity to do. I can learn a lot from how he's handled this whole ordeal and I'm sure we all can. What a great young man, and I'd go to battle with him any day of the week. War Eagle

Well said, great young man.

A friend of mine emailed me telling he what Cam did with the money. Just goes to show how special this young man is. And, you're right, you won't see espn or any of the other bashers reporting this.

Archived