Did she mean to say this?

TitanTiger

Heinz Kerry Visits Hurricane Aid Center

Wed Sep 15, 6:05 PM ET

By SAM DOLNICK, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - Teresa Heinz Kerry, encouraging volunteers as they busily packed supplies Wednesday for hurricane relief efforts in the Caribbean, said she was concerned the effort was too focused on sending clothes instead of essentials like water and electric generators.

"Clothing is wonderful, but let them go naked for a while, at least the kids," said Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=...rry_1&printer=1

:lol:

Pure class :no:

I guess if I supported a President who had displayed utter incompetence and had no record to run on, I might focus on the utterly trivial, as well.

I guess that is why the dems have focused on a 35 year old war. Kerry's Senate record is so abysmal and so liberal they can't run on that. They even have to lie and attempt to portray Kerry as a moderated centrists. Speaking of no record to run on, why don't you tell us what would be considered the highlight of Kerry's Senate career.

I guess if I supported a President who had displayed utter incompetence and had no record to run on, I might focus on the utterly trivial, as well.

I guess that is why the dems have focused on a 35 year old war. Kerry's Senate record is so abysmal and so liberal they can't run on that. They even have to lie and attempt to portray Kerry as a moderated centrists. Speaking of no record to run on, why don't you tell us what would be considered the highlight of Kerry's Senate career.

SLAM

50 MILLION people now have a very good chance for freedom and democracy, after being rescued by GWB from living under brutal regimes. Yep, that's no record, we have to go back to Reagan in the 80's and Roosevelt in the 40's to find a President that has spread so much freedom across the world...

While GWB is spreading freedom to tens of millions, Ketchup lady is telling the poor kids to run naked in the streets.

You liberals are truly blinded by your party aren't you? I had to double check what I read when you made the comment that George W. Bush had no record to run on! Your candidate has yet to even talk about his record with less then two months left before the election! To top that, they are now trying a tactic that has already failed once by attacking Bush's Guard record. They then try to spread lies saying the Bush attacked Kerry's Vietnam service when he has neve done such a thing and has always spoke highly of Kerry's service to the country.

I hear alot of my conservative friends on the board say that Kerry does not have a record to run on, but I strongly disagree with them. Kerry does have a record to run on, but it just so happens that his record isn't worth a crap! Speaking of "records", John Kerry's is like an old LP, it is two-sided and skips alot. :lol:

Archived