Academic eligibility?

coolmello

Curry won't be there.  He wasn't at the SEC Championship Game.  He hasn't played since Chattanooga.  He has some off the field issues.  Heard he would be back next year.

Seeking a waiver on TZac.

Anyone mentioning any players name on here without valid proof should have to sit and listen to Finebaum reruns of shane for a month. All we have on this post is a bunch of speculation with no justification or validity to most of it. We all raised sand about thayer evans and his Cam academic mess but some of the people on here are boardering on the same. The coaches and admin. will release the info when it needs to. that is all.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess Phillip Marshall needs to listen to Finebaum then. There's a big difference between reporters giving false accusations and just fans on a message board. That is all.

A rumor has five things in common with a tumor. The foremost is that they can both be very harmful unless removed, the other four are obvious.

oh I get it....umor! Your clever :thumbsup:

I know that each team going to a bowl on or after Jan.1 needs to suspend players (if possible) because of players being low on grades and conduct.Are there impact players on our team suspended?If it's a non-impact player I would still like to know.I'm getting nervous about guys like Cam,Nick,Demond,Kodi,Darvin,O-Line....I could go on.  :(  :'(

I do not think we will have any players that meet that criteria. That is low grades and a suspension. I think that CGC is doing a much better job than CTT did while he was here with regard to keeping players in good standing with their grades. CGC is a special coach that we have been blessed with to lead our Auburn Tigers both on and off the field.

WDE!

Doc

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As of this very moment, guys, everyone is good to go.  Things could change but this is just the fact of the matter at this time.

Everything I'm hearing this morning makes me feel good about the above statement I made.  I will let ya'll know if I hear any changes but I believe we're all good.  WDE!

Who is going to the Complex to see the boys off??  You know who the question marks were.  Make sure they are getting on the bus.  Let us know.

Both players in question got on the bus

^THIS^  As expected.

A little off topic, but does anyone know if they will let Aaron Savage make the trip? I know he's hurt, but it would be awesome if he could be there.

What about Gus? HA ha ha

He's on a plane headed to Pennsylvania as we speak.  They say before the weeks out he may also have to break from practice and make a quick flight to Palo Alto before the big game.

:laugh:  coughcoughbscoughcough  :laugh:

I expect Savage would be allowed to travel, as AJ Green and any other injured players.

Savage traveled to the SEC game.

I would imagine so too... they arent dressing out so they shouldnt count against the travel number.

Nick Fairley tweeted that everyone is academically eligible for the game.

Now what will we fret about this week??!?!  Maybe "Imagine" Volume IV from BSOL.  Can anyone in Auburn confirm the FBI and NCAA are camped out there?  I heard they brought in temporary trailers and parked them in front of Samford Hall.   :timeout: :timeout:

Archived