Auburn beat FSU... FSU beats Duke.

guerra aguila

That means Auburn can beat DUKE!

Just kidding... It just goes to show that anybody you play can beat you on any given day.

Im looking forward to the rest of the Barbee era... I think hes done a great job coaching these players to their strengths... a 7-9 record is better than I thought it would be.

I still hope to knock off one more big opponent and mess up their season... its possible.

Auburn has a bright future in basketball and I cant wait to get it going.

Anyway, I just wanted to send out some positive words for the basketball team... its going to be a rough year for now... but the future looks great.

WDE!

That means Auburn can beat DUKE!

Just kidding... It just goes to show that anybody you play can beat you on any given day.

Im looking forward to the rest of the Barbee era... I think hes done a great job coaching these players to their strengths... a 7-9 record is better than I thought it would be.

I still hope to knock off one more big opponent and mess up their season... its possible.

Auburn has a bright future in basketball and I cant wait to get it going.

Anyway, I just wanted to send out some positive words for the basketball team... its going to be a rough year for now... but the future looks great.

WDE!

I watched the 2nd half pulling for FSU so this would be true, nice to talk about. Great post and I for one really like the mentality this team is taking on. So long as they play hard for 40 minutes and establish a reputation of hard nosed, never say die I will be very happy. The wins are probably going to be sparse considering the talent level, but this team is setting a nice foundation for future teams to build on work ethic wise and AU is only a few years away from the top 25 and consistently getting to the big dance under Barbee...

I also love the fighting spirit of this team. That attitude starts with the coaches. This season may be a disappointment in many ways, but it's the kind of season that it takes sometimes to get to the top.

Win or lose.... :wareagle:

I didn't count on Auburn beating a team like FSU, but I did say they would pull a few upsets out.

FSU beating Duke makes that win look so much better.

Good work Coach Barbee!

War Eagle!!

:wedance:

Archived