Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

Ok, maybe off topic but I want the person who started this thread because I was just called out in a PM that I was disrespectful to you and that I should be careful and mind my manners. No one loves AU more than I do, but if I you don't want me on this site then I will quietly leave the site. Having said that I am not going to be bullied or coerced into conforming to a certain posture if I am not violating written policy.

Respectfully

Only three posts in and already calling the father of AE out? So unwise.  >:(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shirley4au9

I think this is all a great big tease! I know something that you don't and I can't-ain't gonna tell you. Twenty-four to 48 hours now maybe NSD. My opinion. If you have "earth shattering" news and can't tell it, then don't mention it. Let it be a surprise. Nanner, nanner, nanner.

Welcome skeeter. This is just how it's done here man. You aren't gonna find better than this site. Whatever this news is it will be dead on. It just makes recruiting fun man. I don't think it's meant to torment.lol.

:devil: makes him do it!  ;D  

Ok, maybe off topic but I want the person who started this thread because I was just called out in a PM that I was disrespectful to you and that I should be careful and mind my manners. No one loves AU more than I do, but if I you don't want me on this site then I will quietly leave the site. Having said that I am not going to be bullied or coerced into conforming to a certain posture if I am not violating written policy.

Respectfully

haha theres a name for folks like you round these parts

No, gentlemen I am not a Bammer or riding in a Trojan horse, but if you skin is that thin, then I shall leave the site. However, I would still like to hear from st. Thanks and WDE!

Respectfully

Skeeter, couple of other people you shouldn't question...

Big Bird

DJ

The Mayor

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad

AUGolf

After hours of exhauswtive research I have discovered the identity of the secret earthshaking player we will soon welcome into the family. He is without a doubt the best receiver to ever play the game. Way too good to got to turdville. Listen very closely because I can only publish this once. The secret recruit is:

Spiderman. Please welcome him to the family.

Thought you were talking about Garrett Liberty for a second.

This would have been funny if any of yall knew who Garrett Liberty was.

probably  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its all good Mayor :thumbsup:

Garrett Liberty was a secret recuit one of the insiders on the boards made up about 10 years ago to mess with AU people following recruiting on the internet. It was a pretty awsome yet cruel trick. HaHa! They made up a fake bio and everything. He was supposed to be this awsome super stud that Tuberville had found out of nowhere at some little po-dunk high-school. For a week people were freaking over Garrett Liberty.

No, gentlemen I am not a Bammer or riding in a Trojan horse, but if you skin is that thin, then I shall leave the site. However, I would still like to hear from st. Thanks and WDE!

Skeeter PM'd you

Westerman switches to aubrun?!?!?!?!?!?! maybe?

aubrun?  

did you say "aubrun"???

are a uaturd????

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

no I am not a bammer.............I typed to fast  :wareagle:

Westerman switches to aubrun?!?!?!?!?!?! maybe?

aubrun?  

did you say "aubrun"???

are a uaturd????

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

no I am not a bammer.............I typed to fast  :wareagle:

Yeah, I was just messin with you.

(1 point game, 4 minutes left)

Guest shirley4au9

Respectfully

Big Bird

DJ

The Mayor

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad

AUGolfmaking predictions.

Great advice Rocky Mt Tiger..Everyone just chill! Welcome Skeeter, remember when ST and/or any of the above mentioned post something you can take it to the bank. Everything is good. War Eagle!

Complaining about mods and old timers is not a good way to start here. I am a newbie here, but have read lots of posts and trust ST based on the what the other posters are saying.  If you think ST's info is worthless, feel free to skip his posts. Remember, it's a free forum.

Respectfully

Big Bird

DJ

The Mayor

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad

Great advice Rocky Mt Tiger..Everyone just chill! Welcome Skeeter, remember when ST and/or any of the above mentioned post something you can take it to the bank. Everything is good. War Eagle!

Uh why is bird first on that list?  :banghead:

Respectfully

Big Bird

DJ

The Mayor

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad

Uh why is bird first on that list?  :banghead:

bc hes big and yellow and the mean mug with that cigar is kinda scary  :devil:

I hear you fellas, but my personality won't allow me to bow to anyone but the Big Man! I'm outta here. Have fun and see you in Auburn on game day!

Don't let the door hit you ............ >:(

Archived