Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

Ok, maybe off topic but I want the person who started this thread because I was just called out in a PM that I was disrespectful to you and that I should be careful and mind my manners. No one loves AU more than I do, but if I you don't want me on this site then I will quietly leave the site. Having said that I am not going to be bullied or coerced into conforming to a certain posture if I am not violating written policy.

Respectfully

Only three posts in and already calling the father of AE out? So unwise.  >:(

Skeeter, couple of other people you shouldn't question...

Big Bird

DJ

The Mayor

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad

AUGolfmaking predictions.

Great advice Rocky Mt Tiger..Everyone just chill! Welcome Skeeter, remember when ST and/or any of the above mentioned post something you can take it to the bank. Everything is good. War Eagle!

Uh why is bird first on that list?  :banghead:

Because the bird kind of scares me!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, maybe off topic but I want the person who started this thread because I was just called out in a PM that I was disrespectful to you and that I should be careful and mind my manners. No one loves AU more than I do, but if I you don't want me on this site then I will quietly leave the site. Having said that I am not going to be bullied or coerced into conforming to a certain posture if I am not violating written policy.

Respectfully

Big Bird

DJ

The Mayor

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad

AUGolfmaking predictions.

Great advice Rocky Mt Tiger..Everyone just chill! Welcome Skeeter, remember when ST and/or any of the above mentioned post something you can take it to the bank. Everything is good. War Eagle!

Uh why is bird first on that list?  :banghead:

bc hes big and yellow and the mean mug with that cigar is kinda scary  :devil:

DJ is chopped liver, remember?!

This thread has definitely brought out the best and worst of people. I for one will be glad to get to NSD

Ok Im going to try to weigh in on the surprise recruit....

ST has also posted about the Coaches Coach Gene and Coach Guss together getting on the Auburn Jet to visit two different recruits.  Both of these recruits were from the state of Florida, Fulse and Roberson today.  If something big was about to fall/ maybe fall it might be that these coaches would also be visiting the surprise recruit.  Fulse is from FT. Meade near the center of the state and Roberson is from Ft. Lauderdale way down in South Florida.  My guess is that the recuit is from the state of Florida.  Other clues that were given were that is would cause an earthquake.  In order for this to happen it would have to be a recruit that was either committed to or thought to be in the pocket of one of our bigger recruiting rivals.  UAT, Free Shoes, Puppies, or Lizards and that recruit would have to be a 4* or 5*.  I personally think that the recruit would be from UAT.   But want to explore other options also from the state of Florida.

Recruits that fit my profile...

1. Ha Ha this is my pick.

2. Hart

3. Chick

Im looking for others that fit this profile.  I seem to remember a postiong about a LB from Jacksonville area...

I hear you fellas, but my personality won't allow me to bow to anyone but the Big Man! I'm outta here. Have fun and see you in Auburn on game day!

Don't let the door hit you ............ >:(

This isn't the way family should welcome another member.  He's been a member for less than a day, so he doesn't know what AE is about or what makes this place so great.  So, let's all take a step back and reevaluate the way we treat our new family members.  Let's show them what makes AuburnEagle so special...our members and the family we are and strive to be.

Shug, not calling you out specifically, my apologies if it seemed that way.

I hear you fellas, but my personality won't allow me to bow to anyone but the Big Man! I'm outta here. Have fun and see you in Auburn on game day!

This isn't the way family should welcome another member.  He's been a member for less than a day, so he doesn't know what AE is about or what makes this place so great.  So, let's all take a step back and reevaluate the way we treat our new family members.  Let's show them what makes AuburnEagle so special...our members and the family we are and strive to be.

No problem.  It was the accumulation of all his posts that caused me to respond with that post.

Can't understand why a 'family member' would enter the site, immediately insult the owner and then insult the people who try to ask him politely to be more respectful.

But I will refrain from further interactions with him and I apologize to the rest of the board for reacting the way I did.

Other clues that were given were that is would cause an earthquake.  In order for this to happen it would have to be a recruit that was either committed to or thought to be in the pocket of one of our bigger recruiting rivals.

I think you're on a promising track, NewB.

This is why I asked whether we knew if the surprise recruit was already verbally committed -- because I am not yet convinced that in order to qualify as "earth-shattering" news, we would have to have someone switch their commitment.

What does anyone else think about this? Or has it already been revealed and I missed it?

Respectfully

Big Bird

DJ

The Mayor

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad

AUGolf

TungstenGT, (aka.. TGT)

Fix.T

:rolleyes:

Respectfully

Big Bird

DJ

The Mayor

AUQBDad = Frazier's dad

AUGolf

TungstenGT,

Ummm.... I'd like to add our Supermod, Jackson-Sullivan. And even rednilla

ST has also posted about the Coaches Coach Gene and Coach Guss together getting on the Auburn Jet to visit two different recruits. Both of these recruits were from the state of Florida, Fulse and Roberson today. If something big was about to fall/ maybe fall it might be that these coaches would also be visiting the surprise recruit. Fulse is from FT. Meade near the center of the state and Roberson is from Ft. Lauderdale way down in South Florida. My guess is that the recuit is from the state of Florida. Other clues that were given were that is would cause an earthquake. In order for this to happen it would have to be a recruit that was either committed to or thought to be in the pocket of one of our bigger recruiting rivals. UAT, Free Shoes, Puppies, or Lizards and that recruit would have to be a 4* or 5*. I personally think that the recruit would be from UAT. But want to explore other options also from the state of Florida.

2. Hart

3. Chick

Im looking for others that fit this profile. I seem to remember a postiong about a LB from Jacksonville area...

Don't forget that the AUBURN Coaches were in Ark before their trip to FL. A quick stop in TX by one of the coaches or by CJG following his visit with the Westerman family in AZ may have led to some insider info regarding a highly coveted RB that spoke of AUBURN many moons ago before he committed to UT. How would it sound if UT lost two highly rated recruits from the same class to the same university? BOOM!!! The seismic meters in Austin and AUBURN would register an Earth Shattering thud! Poor ole Mack Brown. He went after an AUBURN coach once too many times in a decade and ends up losing two Blue Chips in the process.

We will know whether this speculation rings true or not in due time. Meanwhile, War Damn Eagle! Let the good times roll and keep your attitudes in check folks! We all simply want to have some fun, while our AUBURN Tigers bask in the sun with their crystal trophy.

:we::wareagle::happydance::yay::partey::trampoline::party:

ST has also posted about the Coaches Coach Gene and Coach Guss together getting on the Auburn Jet to visit two different recruits.  Both of these recruits were from the state of Florida, Fulse and Roberson today.  If something big was about to fall/ maybe fall it might be that these coaches would also be visiting the surprise recruit.  Fulse is from FT. Meade near the center of the state and Roberson is from Ft. Lauderdale way down in South Florida.  My guess is that the recuit is from the state of Florida.  Other clues that were given were that is would cause an earthquake.  In order for this to happen it would have to be a recruit that was either committed to or thought to be in the pocket of one of our bigger recruiting rivals.  UAT, Free Shoes, Puppies, or Lizards and that recruit would have to be a 4* or 5*.  I personally think that the recruit would be from UAT.   But want to explore other options also from the state of Florida.

2. Hart

3. Chick

Im looking for others that fit this profile.  I seem to remember a postiong about a LB from Jacksonville area...

Don't forget that the AUBURN Coaches were in Ark before their trip to FL.  A quick stop in TX by one of the coaches or by CJG following his visit with the Westerman family in AZ may have led to some insider info regarding a highly coveted RB that spoke of AUBURN many moons ago before he committed to UT.  How would it sound if UT lost two highly rated recruits from the same class to the same university?  BOOM!!! The seismic meters in Austin and AUBURN would register an Earth Shattering thud!  Poor ole Mack Brown.  He went after an AUBURN coach once too many times in a decade and ends up losing two Blue Chips in the process.

We will know whether this speculation rings true or not in due time.  Meanwhile, War Damn Eagle!  Let the good times roll and keep your attitudes in check folks!  We all simply want to have some fun, while our AUBURN Tigers bask in the sun with their crystal trophy.

That would be an off the board out of the blue guy there.  I like where you are going with this.

This is my first day here and I don't care anything about being Bobby from Homewood or Charles from Realtown.  A friend told me this was site to get the scoop.   Keeping my eyes glued to this thread because I want to know all the news as soon as possible.  War Eagle, ya'll.

This is my first day here and I don't care anything about being Bobby from Homewood or Charles from Realtown.  A friend told me this was site to get the scoop.   Keeping my eyes glued to this thread because I want to know all the news as soon as possible.  War Eagle, ya'll.

You friend was very right. welcome.

Hey Bird, Are there any rules on how we treat our old family members?

big+bird+dead.jpg

2. Hart

3. Chick

Don't forget that the AUBURN Coaches were in Ark before their trip to FL.  A quick stop in TX by one of the coaches or by CJG following his visit with the Westerman family in AZ may have led to some insider info regarding a highly coveted RB that spoke of AUBURN many moons ago before he committed to UT.  How would it sound if UT lost two highly rated recruits from the same class to the same university?  BOOM!!! The seismic meters in Austin and AUBURN would register an Earth Shattering thud!  Poor ole Mack Brown.  He went after an AUBURN coach once too many times in a decade and ends up losing two Blue Chips in the process.

We will know whether this speculation rings true or not in due time.  Meanwhile, War Damn Eagle!  Let the good times roll and keep your attitudes in check folks!  We all simply want to have some fun, while our AUBURN Tigers bask in the sun with their crystal trophy.

That would be extremely sweet, but ST said quite a few pages back that Westerman was not part of this. IMO "earth shattering" has to be in regards to our most hated rival getting backhanded by our staff. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, but all signs point to "those people" who keep Jordan-Hare West all tidy for us.

It sounds as if your personality won't allow you to fit here. Try AOL.

What a cool post from me81. While we wait for the end of this saga, this adds a new twist to the subject. We need some good police work to help us. I say we ask the team from NCIS to help.

Archived