Colin Cowherd just said...

AuburnEngineer

i hate to say it but he may be right. they are definitely the worst team ive ever seen in the sec. i honestly dont believe there is an sec calibar player on the roster. im hoping we can get it turned around but it is going to be a VERY long process. several years

I disagree with this because of the lack of calaboration this unit has. They are all new starters and I feel we will get better this season and be much better next year.

So did yesterday Make USC(e) the worst team in the country? I get a little excited watching Auburn Basketball this year, even with all the losses, it isn't nearly as painful to watch as it has been in the past. This program is heading in the correct direction with a good recruiting class or two.

The problem with Colin is that if you present him with a quality argument that he is wrong, he just restates his argument, except louder and slower to demean (sp?) you. 

That sounds like every conservative on AM talk radio

Colin is a showman, he is putting on show to entertain us not report facts. I watch Colin sometimes he is funny and tends to move around on his viewpoints on topics, but I would not get to bent out of shape or take him too serious. He probably can't even remember what he said his previous show.

AU basket ball is on track, this first year will have more rough spots than high points, but I and certain that Coach Barbee will have AU basketball locked and loaded in a year or two and in the brackets in 3. That's right you (cow)heard it on AE, the leader in AU sports. War Eagle...

Colin is an arrogant ....... (fill in your choice). This is not a good team but in no way is it one of the worse ever not even close. This team doesn't quit and plays hard nose defense. I am proud of this team and their effort.  :wareagle::believe:

• 1 month later...

He just said this Auburn team might be the worst major conference team in history of NCAA history.

He mentioned that this Auburn team facinates him.

I actually love his show and always listen to him. This does not make me mad that he said this because it actually might be true.  We need to win some games to prove this isn't true

If we beat LSU we finish 5th in the west. Not bad for the "worst team in the history of college basketball"...People like Cowherd and Finebaum get their jobs by who they know instead of what they know...

He just said this Auburn team might be the worst major conference team in history of NCAA history.

I actually love his show and always listen to him. This does not make me mad that he said this because it actually might be true.  We need to win some games to prove this isn't true

If we beat LSU we finish 5th in the west. Not bad for the "worst team in the history of college basketball"...People like Cowherd and Finebaum get their jobs by who they know instead of what they know...

Colin said nothing wrong.  He said they "Could be".  And at that time they could have.  He never said we would be. Colin is a entertainer and a dang good one.  Colin got his job because he is a great show host. You do realize radio shows are there more for entertainment than actual sports knowledge right?

Colin said nothing wrong.  He said they "Could be".  And at that time they could have.  He never said we would be. Colin is a entertainer and a dang good one.  Colin got his job because he is a great show host. You do realize radio shows are there more for entertainment than actual sports knowledge right?

Auburn's basketball team this year never ever, ever, ever was going to be close to the worst team in the history of basketball. We are not good, bur far from the worst ever and him saying that they even could is Colin Cowherd in a nutshell, going by hear say. I would be hypocritical if I downed his show for entertainment purposes since I just posted about watching wrestling for the same factor, but his actual knowledge in sports is lacking, at least not accurate a majority of the time in my opinion...I apologize if I offended him as an entertainer...

Auburn's basketball team this year never ever, ever, ever was going to be close to the worst team in the history of basketball. We are not good, bur far from the worst ever and him saying that they even could is Colin Cowherd in a nutshell, going by hear say. I would be hypocritical if I downed his show for entertainment purposes since I just posted about watching wrestling for the same factor, but his actual knowledge in sports is lacking, at least not accurate a majority of the time in my opinion...I apologize if I offended him as an entertainer...

I don't think he said worst team in the history of basketball.  See what you quoted?  He said "Could be" the worst major conference team in history.  I think when made that statement, not too many people would have argued with him.  We have a roster that would not see much playing time on any other major conference team.  I think what Barbee has done to motivate and teach these guys to win is nothing short of genius and deserving of coach of the year. 

:wedance:

I think I agree with you.

The problem with Colin is that if you present him with a quality argument that he is wrong, he just restates his argument, except louder and slower to demean (sp?) you. 

That sounds like every conservative on AM talk radio

have you ever listened to air america?

Archived