Jeff Fisher

Tiger Growlin

BSPN by way of SI is reporting that Jeff Fisher is out as the coach of the Titans. He's one of my favorite coaches all time and I hate to see him leave the Titans. He has had enough time to get them to the promise land but hasn't. He won't be unemployed long.

This thing just broke up here.  I'll keep you guys posted.  But sadly, it's true.  Don't forget, strong AU ties with the Fisher family.

I too am stunned at this news.  He has not been given the talent at QB to win consistently.  His defense has fallen off the past few years. 

As a Titans fan, that program has been hurting the past few seasons and NONE of that is a testament to Jeff Fisher.  He and Rex Ryan are my 2 favorite coaches in the league.  I'll become a fan of whatever team he ends up coaching.

Bud better be careful how he handles the next few months and through the CBA.  I like the Titans, but its not like the Auburn thing.....  It wouldn't bother me to be purely a Falcons supporter. 

Who do ya'll think will come in in place of Fisher?  Mike and Mike were saying something along the lines of hiring from within the organization. 

Archived