Do we lose anyone before signing day?

Pablo

There's been talk by the Mods at Ramsay Hall, the janitor might switch to Vanderbilt. They are coming on strong, with promise of a new building with clean bathrooms. Does'nt look good for us - he's a big county music fan.

:we:

:laugh:

I like 'county' music too!

There's been talk by the Mods at Ramsay Hall, the janitor might switch to Vanderbilt. They are coming on strong, with promise of a new building with clean bathrooms. Does'nt look good for us - he's a big county music fan.

Thanks for that.  :laugh:

I heard he's also a big uat fan. The hairstyle gives it away:

story.jpg

Why Hello Fellow Engineer  :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance:

Archived